Search results

1. F

clict mag

is this magazine even running anymore?? the last issue came out over 6 months ago at a guess? i still read other magazines such as revo, mbuk, amb and the like but each mag is good in different ways.. if anyone can confirm whats happened to this mag, whether its still published, not being...
  2. F

travis pastrana

hey.. just wanted to higly recommend the new travis pastrana dvd titled "199 live: the travis pastrana story", picked up a copy as im huge fan of him and his riding and cant believe how good it is.. anyone who has seen any of the nitro circus dvd's get this to add to the collection. anyone...
  3. F

TIA dvd in carins?

hey..just wondering the dvd 'This is Australia' is available to buy in cairns? really keen to pick up a copy of it and just seeing if any bike shops have any copies in stock.. cheers
  4. F

Lance Armstrong coming to Australia

only just saw it briefly on the news but 7 time tour de france legend is making a return to cycling and is coming to australia to ride in the tour down under here in adelaide, which is around feb or march first Sam Hill in Nov for the national round, now Lance Armstrong early next year.. cant...
  5. F

clict mag?

just wondering if anyone know when the new issue of clict magazine is due to hit the shelves?? it seems like an eternity since the last issue came out....cheers
  6. F

new clict mag?????

after waiting ages for this magazine to come out, can anyone tell me when the new issue of clict mag is due to hit the shelves??? or are they not publishing anymore and only sticking to dvds....
  7. F

Nats rnd1 eagle pk

just a heads up that you can register for round 1 of the national series at eagle park in south oz, a heap of info can be found on the inside line web page: www.ilmtb.com . there is also a link to the eagle pk web page, which has times for practice, accom, after party ect quick show of hands on...
  8. F

CLICT magazine???

just wondered if anyone out there knows when the next issue is due out??? seems like a long time since the last issue came out.....
  9. F

clict and revolution mags??

hey all, just wondering if anyone out there knows when the next issues of these two fine magazines are due out in the newsagents??? also if you know what will be in them would be great also..... Cheers
  10. F

removing discs from wheels???

ive just upgraded from cable discs to hydro's and seeem to be having a few probs removing the old discs for the new ones on each wheel.. any tips to get them off?? also should i be using allen keys or a screw driver.........all help appreciated
  11. F

BMX tracks???

just wondered if anyone out there has a good website bookmarked for bmx tracks in australia??? ive ridden most in SA but will be travelling interstate abit this year with work and was looking for some aus wide... any help be appriciated.
  12. F

old bmx movie RAD????

i guess only us older ones may remember this movie but does anyone out there 1) remember this movie from the 80's? i think and 2) know where i might be able to get myself a copy was basically a movie about aguy on abmx trying to get sponsorship so he can race in big bmx race in town..........
  13. F

[R]evolution Magazine

Just wondering if anyone out there has purchased a copy of this new Aus mtb mag yet??? I went looking for the new issue of Clict but only came across this mag.. must say it is quite impressive! Good quality photos and articles, should be a good read to help fill in the gaps left by clict and Amb
  14. F

Other MTB websites???

Just wondering what other mtb websites people on here go too??? already bookmarked: MTB freak pinkbike dirt magazine gutsploder nsmb and insideline
  15. F

new Decline mag out now

As stated above the new issue of decline is now out, well in SA anyway!!, didnt buy but had a quick look. there is write up on Sea Otter and a article on Brian Lopes..........
  16. F

MTB in new FHM magazine

Hey all, just bought the new FHM mag and there is a article called "gnarly stuff" the is pics and small article on dave watsons tour de france huck. also a small bit on johny wadells crash. thought you may be interested..??
  17. F

help needed (SA riders)

can anyone help me??? i understand there is some downhill tracks in adelaide at crafers. can anyone confirm this?? if its correct what are the tracks like and directions how to find the them would be great... Also is there any NS stuff in the belair area??? heard there is but couldnt find any...
  18. F

NS advice.......

hey all, in the next few weeeks i will be building some norths shore stuff and was seeking advice how wide i should make it????? it will be approx 2 metres off the ground and will be ridden by beginners thorugh to experienced riders. i will be adding see saws and other stuff later on..
  19. F

North Shore History X-mtb????

hey all, just looking through a recentish 'Fox' catalouge and got to the vid/dvd section and noticed a dvd titled "north shore history x-mtb" anyone got it, can recommend it, let me know what its like ect ect. dont really want to order it if its no good...... thanks in advance
  20. F

Building north shore???

sorry if this has been done already but being a newbie on here please forgive.. would love any advice, tip, links ect ect to building some north shore obsticles. i have a heap of wood, a place to put it now just need so help. thanks in advance............