MTB in new FHM magazine

frosteee01

Likes Bikes
Hey all,
just bought the new FHM mag and there is a article called "gnarly stuff" the is pics and small article on dave watsons tour de france huck. also a small bit on johny wadells crash.

thought you may be interested..??

Rik

logged out
blackshadow54 said:
your fucked, fucked in the head, y would u wont that
I am going to assume you're referring to my comment about filling space between girly pics.
Well... just because you want a softcore meat magazine parading as a "mens variety magazine", doesn't mean everyone else wants/needs to stare at one dimensional, airbrushed girls.

But for those that do, I guess you can now justify to your girlfriend/parents why you're buying such a cheap piece of trash... "I bought it for the MTB'ing, I swear"

floody

Wheel size expert
Well, the same guy started a post about Decline magazine.. so draw your own conclusions on maturity levels...

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have a look at who publishes FHM, and note another popular title they do...relevant to THIS site. :wink:

I say no more... :roll:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Sutek said:
Have a look at who publishes FHM, and note another popular title they do...relevant to THIS site. :wink:

Don't they publish Playboy as well as some Motoring mags and other assorted coffee table decorations?
"Publisher publishes range of magazines", hardly a conspiracy.

toodles

Wheel size expert
wombat said:
Sutek said:

Don't they publish Playboy as well as some Motoring mags and other assorted coffee table decorations?
They also publish AMB magazine methinks.

wombat

Lives in a hole
toodles said:
wombat said:
Sutek said:

They also publish AMB magazine methinks.
Yeah, I know. I used to have a subscription to AMB and on the envelope they listed the other mags they published....oh how I wished they'd mess up and send me one which didn't suck.

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wombat said:
Sutek said:

When was it a conspiracy, Shane? Just making a suggestion is all...hey, if I had a range of mags **cough cough** I might be tempted to slut a bit of material between them too. If it;s relevant of course.

Hey your 'suck' comment...seems as though these mags have something else in common....although the content in one probably sucks harder than the other.... :D :lol: