Search results

1. dj3

QLD sold

SOLD....... sold
  2. dj3

QLD Sold

Item: 2011 Giant TCR Composite 1 Location: Toowoomba - may post, local is preffered Price: $1700 Condition: Immaculate, i work as i bike mechanic and this was my training bike that barely got used, it has a total of 86km on the odometre, thats it, so its the same as it came off the showroom...
  3. dj3

QLD Sold

Item: 2008 Norco Atomik Location: Toowoomba - local pickup only Price: $600 slightly negotiable Condition: i will be frank, the bike has been used as a bike should. Frame is in good condition, has small cosmetic marks, rest of the componentry has larger rubs and scratches, drivetrain is 9...
  4. dj3

New QLD ute laws

so, my dad was just telling me that he saw an ad on the television exclaiming that from now on, all unsecured loads, even as small as a pair of shoes in the tray, can now incur a fine. Anyone alse have any info/seen this? i searched the net but have not found anything yet. But i have noticed...
  5. dj3

2011 Giant Glory 01 Sold

up for regretful sale is my 2011 Glory 01, due to Grade 12 and the likes i have no time to ride/race and could use money for other purposes. I am a bike mechanic at a Bennet Page cycles, a local bike shop, so this bike has been meticulously taken care of with the finest tools. The bike will also...
  6. dj3

Rockshox Springs question.

so, new rig, new shock. its a vivid R2, which upon first impressions is pretty poor, but it is very oversprung for my at this time and i will eventually be upgrading to a elka/RC4 later on. my question is, i heard that rockshox shocks only take the specific rockshox spring becasue of the body...
  7. dj3

QLD sold

Sold............
  8. dj3

Robberies and theft

So, i know we have a bike theft/theft attemts thread, but last night my home was broken into, either didn't lock the door properly or they were very good at jimmying doors open. only small stuff gone, (phone, wallet, handbag.) just wanted to hear the rotorburn communities stories/experiences...
  9. dj3

DH fork upgrade. Boxxer WC VS RS totem

so, at the moment i have a set of 2008 RS boxxer WC's and am considering getting a set of 2010 RS totem coils. i have been told by all my mates that the totem ramps up dramatically and isnt really a DH race fork. but my own experience with them is the opposite, very plush motion. i am a bit...
  10. dj3

QLD Sold!!!!!!!!!!

sold sold sold
  11. dj3

lightweight armpads for DH

so had a solid crash racing this weekend which was rather gay, and had to get 7 stiches in my forearm/elbow. so i am rather sick of grazes/cuts on my arms when i crash. i wear most other protection, but i hate wearing bulky things on my arms which are hot and restrictive and jsut feel plain...
  12. dj3

09 Kona Stinky Shock Dimensions

hi all, helping a mate buy a new rig and he is a featherweight to say the least, he is going to need a much lighter spring but i have no idea on the dimensions of the 09 stinky shock, looked at the 2010 stinky and is a 2.5" stroke so im not sure if thats the same. any help appreciated.
  13. dj3

Chainring warped - Brand new.

so, i was fitting a new e13 lg1 to my glory today, with a brand new e13 chainring, and when its all assembled properly the chainring is fairly warped, rubbing the guide a bit. now, i have all the spacers in the right spots ect. jsut wanting to know what might be causeing this, bent crank spider...
  14. dj3

QLD Sold!!!!!!!

Soldddddddddddd.
  15. dj3

found

found...........
  16. dj3

QLD Sold!!!!!!!

Item: Marzocchi 888 RC 08. 1 1/8th steerer, 180mm long. 20mm axle. Location: toowoomba, Post at buyer expense. Item Condition:very good, no stantion or lower scratches, some rub on lower crown. Reason for selling: need money for purchase Price and price conditions:SOLD!!!! Extra Info:very...
  17. dj3

sold

solddddddddd
  18. dj3

QLD found

found 123456789
  19. dj3

QLD sold

Sold, gone, zip, nada.
  20. dj3

DJ2 Rebound help

long story short, i am building a 4X bike and my forks (DJ2's) have lost their rebound dial and have uber fast rebound. is there anyway i can combat this? thicker oil? i am at a loss as to how to fix it. also there are no allen key adjustments.