QLD Sold!!!!!!!

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Marzocchi 888 RC 08. 1 1/8th steerer, 180mm long. 20mm axle.
Item Condition:very good, no stantion or lower scratches, some rub on lower crown.
Reason for selling: need money for purchase
Price and price conditions:SOLD!!!!
Extra Info:very very plush, seals still very new. send me a msg if you want to know anything i left out. the fork also includes, top cap, spacers, star nut, marzocchi direct mount stem, 8" brake adapter to suit, axle, and spare dust seals if i can find them
Pictures: below

Attachments

Last edited:

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry for the early drop but i needed to drop price. ( i know every 3 days now on etc etc.) $400 firm now!!!!

Last edited:

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry about the one day early but i need these gone this weekend, drop to $375.

drobbo

Likes Dirt
forks

Hey mate you sure these are 08. Look like 05 or 06 with 08 stickers. Just to confirm. Cheers

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
they are the oldest 888's there the 04 888r's but with 08 replacement lowers, there NOT 08 888rcv's.

Last edited:

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well INTENSE DHER. these forks were put together for me by my lbs, yes the crowns and dials are 05 models because the 08 steerer was to short and the one of the knobs was faulty, they assured me though that the lowers, internals etc were all 08 and performed like an 08 fork.

so to clear up any confusion you will technically be getting a hybrid fork, which still performs exquisitely and has next to no scratches, new seals etc!

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bump.........will be taking these to illinbah, so you can get them there if you are interested.

Last edited:

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bump, these will be at illinbah so i can give them to a buyer if they are attending.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bump, had a few people interested, no genuine buyers. now $400 posted anywhere in the country.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bump this up, want these gone, no stupid offers refused, (not under $350)