Search results

1. DarrenHunt

Sold

Item: Fizik Antares 00 Carbon Saddle White Location: Sydney, but will post anywhere. Item Condition: Used for a week. Looks BRAND NEW. Reason for selling: Shape doesn't suit me. Price and price conditions: $270+ post. ono Extra Info: RRP: of $499 I think. Avaliable online for $330...
  2. DarrenHunt

NSW [sold]

Item: Brand new Shimano M985 XTR crankset with BB 175mm Location: Sydney Item Condition: Brand new in box Reason for selling: I bought them, then got a deal on a full X.0 groupset. Price and price conditions: $560 (Retail over $1000) Extra Info: Brand new, will post anywhere. Pictures:
  3. DarrenHunt

New Fishers

2011 Gary Fisher Just what I've been waiting for!!
  4. DarrenHunt

I'm converted... only problem is what racing HT to get

So i'm looking at a 29er hard tail for XC/enduro racing. There are so many nice frames/complete bikes out there. I'm completely torn. The real problem i'm having is deciding whether an tapered headtube is important, I'm pretty sure I want one, I'm a big fan of stiffness, but the problem is...
  5. DarrenHunt

2010 Trek Fuel EX 9.9

I've had her for a while but she's been an absolute beauty to ride! Spec List Weight as is 12.1kg With race wheels and tyres, 10.9kg to 11.2kg Frame: - OCLV Black Carbon w/ABP Race, Full Floater, E2 tapered head tube, magnesium EVO Link, oversized pivot bearings, replaceable derailleur hanger...
  6. DarrenHunt

2x Dirt Works 100 Entries For Sale

Unfortunately my dad and I are unable to attend the race... pretty sad cos I was really looking forward to it. As such I have 2 Entry's for sale, all i'm asking is what we spend on them. PM me if you're interested. Cheers
  7. DarrenHunt

Lust

I just thought i'd share what i'm currently lusting after Scott Scale RC and Scott Spark Ltd
  8. DarrenHunt

Di2 - electric gruppo, anyone seen it?

Has anyone seen or laid yes on it yet? We just got a bike in at work with it... AMAZING!! its what 7900 should have been like. Its my new love. If only i could deal with the price tag. it feels solid and sharp. the funkiest thing is the auto trim. no chain rub ever again. Who thinks...
  9. DarrenHunt

SOLD! Bike Split: X-0, Fox, Fizik etc. Prices Up

ATM Checking out how much interest there would be with a bike split. Location: Sydney (Will post if needed) Reason for selling: New bike Item: 2008 Fox F100RLC Black Item Condition: Mint Price and price conditions: $700 Item: 2008 Mongoose Canaan Frame w/Fox RP23 Rear Shock Item...
  10. DarrenHunt

Trek Fuel Ex 9.8

This is my new(ish) baby. Absolutely faultless! With a set of Fulcrum Red Metal Zero's it will be THE SEX! At the moment, as is, it's pretty much smack bang on 12kg.
  11. DarrenHunt

NSW Sold

Item: Thompson Elite Layback Seatpost, Black 31.6 Location: Sydney, Will post Item Condition: 1 scratch and some saddle bag rub (shown in image) Reason for selling: It's been sitting around for a while. Price and price conditions: $80 + Postage Extra Info: It's a Thompson
  12. DarrenHunt

NSW SOLD! Mongoose Canaan Team - Bike Split

Item: 2008 Mongoose Canaan Team Location: Turramurra, Sydney Item Condition: Excellent, Near New Reason for selling: Carbon Price and price conditions: Extra Info: Will happily post interstate, will be boxed professionally. The bike is a Mongoose Canaan Team (Late 2008) in a size...
  13. DarrenHunt

Wheels - Decisions Decisions

hey all, I'm looking at getting another wheelset and i'm just trying to gather opinions. I'm tossing up between the Campy Shamal Ultra and the Fulcrum Racing Zero. the shamals are 30 grams heavier but i'm thinking they dont look as nice as the zeros for my bike. as such i'm mainly...
  14. DarrenHunt

Sold

Item: Trek Fuel Ex 5E Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: On ebay listed at $800 Starting price (see below) Extra Info: All info in the URL below...
  15. DarrenHunt

SOLD - Please Delete

Item: 2007 LX Crankset Location: Sydney Item Condition: Perfect, only ridden 20km Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: $80 + Postage Extra Info: 26-36-48 Pictures:
  16. DarrenHunt

Sold

Item: Cannondale Rush - 2006 Item Condition: Used but good condition frame - New Groupset Reason for selling: New Bike Extra Info: Selling for a friend - enquiries to lady_peroxide@hotmail.com...
  17. DarrenHunt

XC/Enduro Machine - Canaan w/ pics

Picked her up this morning, havn't ridden off road yet, but damn i love it... super light and feels solid! ** REAL PICS ** Frame: FreeDrive XC/Enduro 3.9" (100 mm) travel, butted alloy frame Fork: Fox F100RLC, 100 mm travel, air spring, rebound, compression, and threshold adjust...
  18. DarrenHunt

Cannan thoughts anyone?

Just after a little bit of help here. Again looking at bikes. Has anyone ridden the Mongoose Canaan? What were your thoughts? Does anyone own one? I rode on on sunday at the 8 hour, and it was awesome at first, but the position felt odd, i'm just wondering if it was the setup or if the...
  19. DarrenHunt

Trippin... Problem Solving

Has anyone seen this before? Now ususally i can work this shit out but this has got me. 3 men go to a room at a motel that costs $30- they pay $10- each and go to their room. the man behind the counter realised it was only $25- so he gave $5 to the bellboy to take to the men. the...
  20. DarrenHunt

Track World Cup

Anyone else head out to the Track World cup last night? Best race anyone could ever see. The madison is as good as it gets, yet when one of the teams on the leading lap goes out for another lap because they have no points and come home with a single lap to go, meanwhile the team coming...