Sold

DarrenHunt

Likes Dirt
Item: Cannondale Rush - 2006
Item Condition: Used but good condition frame - New Groupset
Reason for selling: New Bike
Extra Info: Selling for a friend - enquiries to lady_peroxide@hotmail.com

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Cannondale-R...yZ157614QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

- Cannondale Rush Frame
- Cannondale Lefty Speed fork
- Cannondale SI Stem (110mm)
- Fox RP3 Float Rear Shock
- Avid Juicy Ultimate Disc brakes w/ Carbon Levers (BRAND NEW)
- Truvativ Noir Carbon Crankset (BRAND NEW)
- SRAM 10th Anniversary XO Rear Derailleur (BRAND NEW)
- BRAND NEW DRIVETRAIN
- Mavic Cross Wheels with Tubeless Maxxis Crossmax Tyres
- Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon flatbar
- FSA seatpost
- WTB Saddle (BRAND NEW)
- This is a phenomenal bike, the drivetrain and brakes have been replaced with brand new and elite comp. This bike has always been cared for and stored inside when not ripping around the trails of NSW! A lot of fun for someone!

Questions? Email me at lady_peroxide@hotmail.com

Last edited:

wagon boy

Likes Dirt
would I be right in thinking this is merely a link to an ebay ad? Or is it being offered up here for an actual price? I didn't see a price anywhere... :confused:

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
would I be right in thinking this is merely a link to an ebay ad? Or is it being offered up here for an actual price? I didn't see a price anywhere... :confused:
The price is obviously what ever the auction finishs at.

wagon boy

Likes Dirt
The price is obviously what ever the auction finishs at.
Thanks for that brain surgeon. Read the ebay ad, it says that the seller reserves the right to remove the item from auction as it is advertised elsewhere... One would assume that advertising it elsewhere dictates that there is a price for the sale in mind... I am no mind reader - hence my asking if this was just a link or in fact a for sale ad.

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for that brain surgeon. Read the ebay ad, it says that the seller reserves the right to remove the item from auction as it is advertised elsewhere... One would assume that advertising it elsewhere dictates that there is a price for the sale in mind... I am no mind reader - hence my asking if this was just a link or in fact a for sale ad.
Glad I could help, I'm not actually a brain surgeon but thanks for the compliment anyway :). Free bump good luck with the sale :).

Last edited:

DarrenHunt

Likes Dirt
thanks... i didnt put up a price as the friend i'm selling it for couldnt tell me one straight away.

any questions i put his email address as thats where you will be able to make the best progress and getting the best information

Thanks