Search results

1. Winno

QLD Sold Raceface Turbine crankset and bottom bracket

Item: Raceface Turbine crankset and bottom bracket Location: West End, Brisbane Item Condition: good Reason for selling: spare and not being used Price and price conditions: $140. Postage extra Extra Info: 175mm crankset with 38T and 24T rings in good condition. Not sure of the miles on them but...
  2. Winno

QLD Raceface Next carbon handlebar

Item: Raceface Next Carbon handlebar Location: West End, Brisbane Item Condition: good Reason for selling: spare, not being used Price and price conditions: $100 firm Extra Info: 720mm wide, 10mm rise, 31.8mm stem clamp area. Some superficial marks from use. Only selling as I’m not keen on the...
  3. Winno

QLD SOLD Stanton Slackline - UK welded 853 frame, XTR, complete bike

Item: Stanton Slackline (Boost) Location: West End, Brisbane Item Condition: as new Reason for selling: not being used Price and price conditions: $5900 ono Extra Info: UK artisan welded Reynolds 853 steel frame in a gorgeous metallic British Racing Green with sublimated graphics (16.5” size –...
  4. Winno

The Stanton slow build

Sold my very XC Trek Procaliber 9.8SL a while ago and picked up a nice Trek Madone with Zipps, etc. Got jack of that as I moved right in close to work and it started to gather dust. So sold that too. The best riding was always in the forest and I got stinging for something new and different...
  5. Winno

50Tx32 29er vs 45Tx32 27.5

I’m building a new Stanton Slackline. Previous bike was more XC (Trek Procaliber 9.8SL) with 50T on the back and 29er wheels. It climbed everything. I know the Slackline lives for going down but I hate porting up and like to ride instead of walking if I can. I’m wondering if I can get by this...
  6. Winno

Carbon rims and low tyre pressures for commuting?

Hi peeps. I have a Trek Procaliber 9.8SL hardtail which runs Maxxis Ardent Race 2.2 tyres on Kovee Elite 23 Boost carbon rims. I'm looking to switch off the Maxxis for some Bonty R3 32mm road tyres when I start commuting. Trouble is, Trek tell me I really shouldn't be running more than 50psi...
  7. Winno

XC The new XC whip.

I went back to a hardtail after selling my RM Element. I'm thinking of racing again and thought one of these new 2018 Trek Procaliber bikes (18.5" for my 172cm height) would be good. Some of my favourite days out have been on hardtails. This one is the 9.8SL with the top mountain carbon frame...
  8. Winno

sold. Thanks Moorey dude.

Item sold thanks
  9. Winno

10mm steerer spacer too much?

Just slammed my new, longer stem for better climbing and a slightly roomier cockpit during XC races. I cut the steerer down a bit but I'm still running a spacer on top. Although the Rocky Mountain has quite a tall head tube, I'm reluctant to cut the steerer down another 10mm for a nicer flush...
  10. Winno

QLD SOLD: My short Raceface Turbine stem for your longer one

Item: Raceface Turbine stem - 60mm x +/-6 degree x 31.8mm bar clamp Condition: very good to mint - no scatches and has only been used on my XC race bike Reason for sale: I'm a bit cramped and want to try a longer stem. Location: Brisbane - CBD or 4069 (inner western burbs) Price: sold...
  11. Winno

Raceface Turbine stem - sold

Item: Raceface Turbine stem Location: Brisbane Item Condition: as new Reason for selling: going for a coloured stem to match frame graphics Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: used on my road bike for a few weeks only. Unmarked. 90 x 31.8 x +/-6° Pictures:
  12. Winno

QLD Shimano XTR rear derailleur - sold

Item: Shimano RD-M981 GS 10 speed XTR Shadow derailleur. Location: Brisbane but also happy to re box and post. Item Condition: Works perfectly, minor marks on one edge of the inner alloy cage plate only. Used for maybe 9 mths on an XC hardtail and it's NOT had a hard life. Reason for...
  13. Winno

Please delete

Please delete thanks
  14. Winno

RAD rear derailleur plate - worthwhile?

Anyone running a One-up RAD outer plate on their XTR shadow+ and Hope 40T combo? I'm also using a RF 34T N/W up front. Would appreciate any comments on whether the shifting is actually better than with the standard carbon plate. To me, the standard carbon plate feels as good as an un-modded...
  15. Winno

sold

Sold, thanks
  16. Winno

QLD Sold

Sold thank you.
  17. Winno

QLD Please delete before Morey has a conniption

Please delete. Wrong forum. Chur.
  18. Winno

Winno's monochrome Rocky Mountain XC/trail weapon

Pretty damn excited about this build. I've been on an On-One carbon Whippet hardtail for the last few months and loved every minute of it. At a recent XC race series up here in Paradise though, a couple of competitors were pushing around on Rocky Mountain Element MSL dual suspension bikes. I'd...
  19. Winno

CSixx carbon chain guide - sold

Item: CSixx carbon chain guide Location: Brisbane Item Condition: used but would almost pass as new - see pic Reason for selling: stripping the hardtail and no FD high mount fitment on the new frame Price and price conditions: $old Extra Info: suits high direct mount derailleur...
  20. Winno

Recommendations for shock tuning

Got a new frame on the way and I'm about to pick up a brand new rear Fox Float RP32 for it at a good price. I'll need to have it retuned though and possibly get bushes and reducers for it and was wondering who can do this? I'm in Brisbane but don't mind looking elsewhere. Cheers guys.