Search results

1. S

Photography Finals.

So these photos I have taken are for my year 12 photography finals. The theme was mountain bike panning so I thought I would share them to the Rotorburn community. Enjoy. 1. Final #1 by Ben Sykes, on Flickr 2. Final #2 by Ben Sykes, on Flickr 3. Final #3 by Ben Sykes, on...
  2. S

King Of Ballarat. Round 2.

Blah blah blah blah text. Photos. big n' shit from saturday. sunday.
  3. S

Nerrina 20-02-10

So i went to Ballarat on the weekend for a photo shoot with the Fairbanks boys and a few stragglers. Anyway here are some of the left overs from the shoot. 1. Marcus. 2. Benjamin. 3. Benjamin. 4. Benjamin Tell me what you think. Oh and they needed to be big :D
  4. S

Cheltenham 28-01-10

Well i haven't posted photos up on here for ages, so here you are. I went to chelt the other day, for a bit of a photoshoot to try out my new fisheye. Anyway here are the results from the day. Enjoy. Ben.
  5. S

Eagle Ride Day. 20-12-09

Hey guys, well i went to the eagle ride day on the 20th while is was in the land of adel and took some snaps, there are only two and that's all there will be so don't ask for any. Tell us what you think. Enjoy. Troy. Henry
  6. S

Elsternwick 24-11-09

So i went to Elsternwick the day before my birthday with the boys to take some photos. The riders are James Roney and Ben Phillips. Let me know what you think. 1. James 2. Ben. 3. Ben's Bike 4. Ben. 5. James
  7. S

Rampfest 2-12-09

So i went to Rampfest last week for a photo shoot with a couple of mates. Anyway here are the results, don't comment about the quality as they were taken from my facebook group and facebook raped them within an inch of their life :(. But let me know what you think. Cheers Ben. Oh and sorry...
  8. S

Photo A Day V 17-11-09

So here they are in all their glory. I had some trouble choosing the riding photo so you can have the pleasure of getting two photos for the price of one :D. Riding #1 James Roney on a little chill sesh. Riding #2 Yackandandah (sp) practice on Saturday, unknown rider. Landscape. On...
  9. S

VSS Rd 1 You Yangs

One of Ross for now. Probably the best one from Saturday. Please don't ask for photos or i'll ninja kick you where it hurts. It had to be big. If you got in a photo that's cool and your one of a lucky few.
  10. S

Huh? Say What?

So i was reading through wikipedia today for no reason while in maths and came across this on the tracks in Australia, read carefully you may miss it. :p So does anyone else have any stuff ups that they have accidentally come across? If you do feel free to share them.:p
  11. S

World Champs!

So i thought i would make a worlds thread for my photos just to share and let farkiners/rotorburners enjoy the moments for more time to come and anyway here they are in all their glory. Let us know what you think. 1. Tam getting freaky! So anyone up for some bar hump? 2. Some...
  12. S

King Of Ballarat Rd 2

Just a little snippet from King Of Ballarat round 2 i hope you like them. 1. 2. 3. 4. Please don't ask for photos because i won't send them to you. Sorry guys.
  13. S

Patto's Hand Vagina!

This as Callan nicely put it, is James Patterson's hand vagina. The following 3 photos are just before he did it, just when he realized he did it and the last one is of the cut itself. Enjoy It had to be large because everyone has to see it :).
  14. S

King Of Ballarat

Just a little snippet from King of Ballarat. There are more to come but you will have to wait. ;) Edit: I think i didn't make myself clear at first. Don't use my photos without my permission, that's cool that you saved it but if i see it up somewhere give me some respect and metion my name...
  15. S

Black Hill 28-05-09

Just a few shots from Black Hill with Campbell, Marcus and Benjamin I hope you guys like these. Tell us what you think.
  16. S

Rampfest 10-6-2009

I went to Rampfest the other day with James and a few other people. Here are only some of the photos as i have gone over my flickr account 100mb limit for the month. 1. 2. I know the horizon is a bit wonky but i still like it. 3. 4. Tell me what you think.
  17. S

DJ Red Goes Faster

This used to be Red and Raw Stp but now has a new owner. Frame: STP, Raw and Clear! Forks: Manitou Gold Label II's Bars: BLK MRKT Bada Bing Stem: NS Quark Pro Grips: Animal Edwin Saddle: Shadow Conspiracy Brake: Shimano XT (Not shown) Cranks: Deity 4130 Sprocket: Tree Bicycles 28T...
  18. S

Photo A Day IV 2-05-09

So the day has come and it is my turn once again to enlighten others with my photographising ;). Some i couldn't choose which ones to put in so i put two in and then you can choose which ones you like best and it also means you get some more photos to look at. Candid. Camilla reading her...
  19. S

Andrew Day.

I have been meaning to post these for a while but just haven't got around to it. I went on a shoot with Andrew Day on February Th which is now know for the terrible bush fires that killed so many innocent people. RIP On another note here is Andrew riding in 40 degree heat with pants on...
  20. S

Marcus Fairbanks and Co.

So i was in Ballarat for a couple of days before we drove to Adelaide, anyway i gave Marcus a text to see if he wanted to ride for me. Here these are the results. Marcus shredding the moto the photographer getting in on the action. Drew getting in the...