World Champs!

syko

Likes Dirt
So i thought i would make a worlds thread for my photos just to share and let farkiners/rotorburners enjoy the moments for more time to come and anyway here they are in all their glory.

Let us know what you think.

1. Tam getting freaky! So anyone up for some bar hump?

2. Some unknown Canadian rider.

3. Unknown NZ rider over the road gap

4. Mick ft Tristan23's camera and hand

5. Danny Hart mid way through the triple treat

6. Shaun getting some steez

7. Unknown rider over road gap.

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Haha, yeah Tam ;)

Best bar humping i saw was a French rider right up behind Shaun O'Connor on late sunday practice.. Doing massive gimp riding ;)

*Hahahaha, i found a tiny bit of footage of it... When it shows Shaun, you can see him in the background. after that section, leading into all the jumps afterwards was really funny

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185778

Last edited:

motox199

Likes Dirt
I'm pretty sure that the 'unknown NZ rider' is Daniel Heads. I'm not 100% sure, but I had a chat to him in our caravan park and I'm pretty sure that's his name.
Awsome photos mate.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Haha, i beat you to it Hux, i realised it was Danny when i was sifting through my shots, not long after the post...! Got a stella one of him though ;)

Didn't edit my post though as i came down with cbf syndrome.. Good to see someone is on the ball though!

syko

Likes Dirt
Nope...That was Danny Hart. I don't like to correct you Patto, as you're usually right. But it's Mr Hart.

It was great to meet you Ben. Great idea having your name tag on, but I felt uncomfortable looking at it! Great shots!!!!!

Sorry about douple post.

Yeah you to hux, haha yeah i thought somebody might say hi. Hahahahahaha i wonder why.......:p. Thanks man.