Photo A Day V 17-11-09

syko

Likes Dirt
So here they are in all their glory.
I had some trouble choosing the riding photo so you can have the pleasure of getting two photos for the price of one :D.

Riding #1 James Roney on a little chill sesh.

Riding #2 Yackandandah (sp) practice on Saturday, unknown rider.

Landscape. On a recentish trip to the Northern Territory, sunset over Uluru.

Macro. A tiny little plant inside another plant's pot, its about the size of your little finger nail.

Food. I lost my good food photos the other day so i took this last night to scrape something together.

Free Choice. Took this of a friend of mine at the school studio the other day.

I hope you like the photos, as much i liked taking them.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Another excellent PAD and more excellent shots taken by you Ben. I love the B&W shot of Yack...see who's lucking behind the tree?:D
All are stand outs as far as I am concerned.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1 for the B&W riding shot ..... very good comp and great atmosphere.

Refreshingly good PAD matey, well done.

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Mate all great pic the Uluru is awesome did you do much editing is so nice never been hope one day
The b&w DH is great too as said above
Cheers Neil

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
Nice work mate, big fan of the food shot, the placement of the apple is spot on. Also the black and white really makes the second riding shot with the dust.

hotazell

Likes Dirt
Good shots all round B+W riding standout for me. I find whenever you can capture the dust in the pic the atmosphere created is worth the effort. Not always easy as you need the sun behind the rider so shooting into the light.Well done. I liked the apple shot too.

syko

Likes Dirt
Another excellent PAD and more excellent shots taken by you Ben. I love the B&W shot of Yack...see who's lucking behind the tree?:D
All are stand outs as far as I am concerned.
Yeah i saw you standing there when i was editing them, and thanks man.

Mate all great pic the Uluru is awesome did you do much editing is so nice never been hope one day
The b&w DH is great too as said above
Cheers Neil
thanks Neil, umm no bascially nothing i just ^ the contrast a bit and it was perfect. Thanks

Oh and thanks everyone else it was awesome fun taking these photos and im glad you like them all.

Cheers Ben.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love them all Ben, especially riding number 2.
I used to play soccer with the guy in the free choice shot, if I can recall correctly his name was Ben... :confused:

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hell yeah! Number 314 in the 2nd riding photo is me waiting to get back onto the track :D Wicked photos mate, awesome PAD.

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive been looking forward to seeing your pad,
its amazing, love them all,
best pad so far imo
yea roney gotta come hit up my local jumps one day soon