King Of Ballarat

syko

Likes Dirt
Just a little snippet from King of Ballarat.

There are more to come but you will have to wait. ;)

Edit: I think i didn't make myself clear at first. Don't use my photos without my permission, that's cool that you saved it but if i see it up somewhere give me some respect and metion my name at least.

Don't ask me for photos because if you do i will go ninja shit on your ass. And don't use my photos without my permission.

Last edited:

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Awesome shots Ben!!
Perfectly captures the mood of the weekend..
Keep up the good work mate.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yyyeeooowww ben
nice photo's
better and better everytime, u should come shoot my bike check i rekon, ud make the bike look good! :p
chill soon

Trenton

Likes Dirt
Amazing photos dude! Loving your photos! I reckon with these though they would be better if you showed more of the bike and what ground they were riding on like rocks etc.

Anyway sick job!

syko

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the comments guys. I will be writing up a report for each race and taking photos at each race and you may see it in everyone's favorite Australia mtb mag. So just watch out.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Hahaha painter's overall's, because he didn't want to get his kit dirty in practice.
That really does say it all... :p

Would he like us to ride indoors so his pretty kit doens't get all dirty? or should we be getting a fashions on the field category soon?

Last edited:

syko

Likes Dirt
That really does say it all... :p

Would he like us to ride indoors so his pretty kit doens't get all dirty? or should we be getting a fashions on the field category soon?
I think he should get the fashion's on the field award. But it was prety dam muddy and he and two other people wore the overall's so yeahh.

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Far out. Your photos have gotten so much better. These photos are amazing. Give us a text next time your in town. Mmmmk