Nerrina 20-02-10

syko

Likes Dirt
So i went to Ballarat on the weekend for a photo shoot with the Fairbanks boys and a few stragglers. Anyway here are some of the left overs from the shoot.

1. Marcus.

2. Benjamin.

3. Benjamin.

4. Benjamin

Tell me what you think. Oh and they needed to be big :D

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Compositions i'm not much a fan of... Second one is gay as aids.. First is sik, but the space to the right of the tree is distracting... Last is soo awesome! But you cut off his front wheel =/

Also, what i dont get is... Why people go gloveless, but run them in the back of their pants during a run!??! FUCK ITS THE GAYESTTTT

Need more of Marcus smashing berms ;)

syko

Likes Dirt
Compositions i'm not much a fan of... Second one is gay as aids.. First is sik, but the space to the right of the tree is distracting... Last is soo awesome! But you cut off his front wheel =/

Also, what i dont get is... Why people go gloveless, but run them in the back of their pants during a run!??! FUCK ITS THE GAYESTTTT

Need more of Marcus smashing berms ;)
Yeah i was just trying different stuff, like not running flashes and all that jazz. I know i cut off his wheel but that's kinda what i was going for.

They run them there because they dont have pockets in the troy lee's

You'll have to look out for them. :cool:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
They run them there because they dont have pockets in the troy lee's

You'll have to look out for them. :cool:
Yeah, just not a fan of them, i don't know why, they just don't tickle my fancy at all...

Haha, no pockets, if you're not wearing them, leave them in the efing car!! Its a casual weekend ride, not a fashion parade

Viv92

Eats Squid
Patto you're so out of the loop. Gloves are now officially lower back protectors for the cool kids.