Search results

1. M

NSW SOLD 2 x Cane Creek Double Barrel 267 x 89 mm

Item/s: 2 x Cane Creek Double Barrel rear shocks (267 x 89 mm) Location: North Parramatta 2151 (Can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Used. Likely need a service - They’ve been sitting in my garage for a while Reason for selling: To fund a new project Price and price conditions: $200 for...
  2. M

Sold SOLD Wheelset 26" + 2 x Maxxis Ardent

Item/s: Wheels Front wheel: Weinmann Doublewall 6 bolt 26" (100 x 20 mm) Maxxis Ardent 26 x 2.25" Rear wheel: Fulcrum 6 bolt Shimano freehub 26" (12 x 142 mm) Maxxis Ardent 26 x 2.25" Location: North Parramatta 2151 (Can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Used but good. No buckle as far...
  3. M

NSW SOLD Fox 36 Talas 120-160 mm 26"

Item: Fox 36 Talas Location: North Parramatta 2151 (Can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Needs a service hence the price Reason for selling: To fund a new project Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Had these on a previous bike and replaced them. 26” wheel size, Travel is...
  4. M

NSW SOLD

Item: Custom 2015 Giant Reign Location: North Parramatta 2151 (Can post at buyers expense if absolutley necessary) Item Condition: Varies between parts – Refer to spreadsheet and pictures for condition of parts Reason for selling: To fund a new project Price and price conditions: $2000...
  5. M

NSW FOUND: Shimano freehub body

Item: Shimano freehub and endcaps for dt swiss 240 Location: I'm in Parramatta, NSW. Happy to pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: What it's worth Extra Info: I just bought a dt swiss xmc1200 wheelset but the rear has a sram xd driver. I need shimano for now. They are non boost 12x142.
  6. M

Help with bike replacement

About a week ago I come down to my garage to find my 2012 Cannondale jekyll and NS Capital stolen. I am currently working with the insurance agency to get some "like for like" replacements. However, they have already said they have had issues sourcing the Cannondale. At the moment I have been...
  7. M

Sydney skatepark night riding

Hey All, I am thinking about making to most of the warmish nights and heading out to a couple of skateparks at night. Summer Hill is apparently under lights until about 10PM. Is anyone keen for a night ride?
  8. M

24 inch 32 hole front rim

I'm throwing a set of Pikes on my NS capital and need a 24 inch rim to build my new wheel. I got a new NS hub but it is 32 hole and finding a 32 hole rim has been a bit of a pain. Does anyone have anything lying around?
  9. M

NSW Sram X1 175 mm 34T crankset (BB30) *SOLD*

Item: Sram X1 crankset 175 mm arms 34 tooth chainring Location: Meadowbank, Sydney Item Condition: As good as new, pictures speak for themselves Reason for selling: Doesn't fit on the new frame (unless someone can convince me otherwise) Price and price conditions: $135 posted Extra Info...
  10. M

NSW Shimano Saint crankset *SOLD*

Item: Shimano Saint crankset 170 mm, includes SM BB80 threaded bottom bracket. Location: Meadowbank, Sydney Item Condition: Used but works perfectly, minor scratches as seen in the pictures. crank arms have very little damage to paint. Reason for selling: not needed Price and price...
  11. M

NSW 26" rear wheel with 142 x 12 mm hub OR 27.5 wheelset with 20 mm front thru axle

Hi Everyone! I'm getting a new frame that needs a 142 x 12 mm hub which i don't have. Ideally I'd like to run 26" wheels on the frame because i already have a 26" front wheel. However, if anyone has a 27.5" wheel set with 142 x 12 mm rear hub and 20 mm front thru axle, that would be good too...
  12. M

[FOUND] 30-35mm stack height stem

Hey All, I got some new forks but the steerer tube is too short for my old hardware. I am after a 30-35mm stack height stem. It will be used for freeride and some light downhill. Cheers
  13. M

2005 Norco savage rear axle help!

I bought an old Norco savage that was a bit worse for wear in the hopes of getting it up and runnning on the cheap. It's wheels were not salvageable and thats where my issues started. The old wheels are running a 150x12 nutted solid axle and I cant for the life of me find a replacement...
  14. M

NSW WTB ISCG OLD mounting bracket

I have a ISCG-Old chain guide but my new frame doesnt have mounting tabs. Does anyone have a spare mounting bracket lying around that they would be happy to sell?
  15. M

NSW WTB Rockshox Domain or similar

I have managed to score a old norco savage that still has the stock Manitou Stance Kingpins on them. Seeing that a service will probably cost a third of buying a decent set of second hand forks I thought I should just try to procure some here. Looking for to spend about $300ish. Happy to...
  16. M

NSW WTB 100mm DJ forks

Hey All, After a set of Argyle RTCs or similar for my dirt jumper. Anyone have anything lying around they would be willing to part with? Thanks,
  17. M

Slams

What: slam bars, or something like that. as long as they are wiiiddddeeee Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever Location: sydney (there abouts) Extra Info: dont mind playing for postage
  18. M

foam pit specs, tell me what you think

hey guys 2 questions 1. do you guys think 5m long 3m wide and 2m deep is big enough for a foam pit? 2. has anyone got any foam, matresses eg. that they can give me so i can get it finished. anyone who can contribute is wecome to use it. cheers by the way its an above ground pit so theres no...
  19. M

buying a new bmx

ok ive been from bmx to mtb and now im going back to bmx becaues im streeting and dirt jumping, so im selling my stp2 and im gunna get a new fit flow or something else. Im thinking of a fit flow trail or park, so which one sould i get or should i get a different bike alltogether, by the way i...
  20. M

shit support bands

hey boys and girls. i went to the chili peppers concert last night, and of course they were awesome but the supporting band was soo shit. the musicians were ok but the singer sucked badly. not only was he crap but through their set he ended out stripping, so the audience started throwing shit at...