buying a new bmx

monkeyonabike

Likes Dirt
ok ive been from bmx to mtb and now im going back to bmx becaues im streeting and dirt jumping, so im selling my stp2 and im gunna get a new fit flow or something else. Im thinking of a fit flow trail or park, so which one sould i get or should i get a different bike alltogether, by the way i have 1200 to spend.

bazz1990

Likes Dirt
now

now the fit flow trail is a good bike for its money long lasting components.i would be thinking of that or the new colony edeavour thats what i have been rideing for the last five months and all it needed was a longer single cable for my barspins and i also bought jim cilincki pedals for no reason i just like them

DJ1wheel

Likes Dirt
Wow, a couple of you hero's plowing into the original poster must feel pretty good with yourselves right now eh?

All I see is little boy hero's with keyboards

Grow up and leave this guy alone, got nothing nice to say? well your little dicks arent going to grow any bigger by having a go at him.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, a couple of you hero's plowing into the original poster must feel pretty good with yourselves right now eh?

All I see is little boy hero's with keyboards

Grow up and leave this guy alone, got nothing nice to say? well your little dicks arent going to grow any bigger by having a go at him.

because he's the first one to post up a "what bmx should i buy" thread. its get quite annoying after a while. sometimes you will make mistakes on farkin, and cop shit for it. now he will learn from his mistakes

spleen

Likes Bikes
no one is forcing you to read or add to this thread. pretty obvious what the thread is about with that title so stay out and don't give him shit if you got nothing to add, simple.

Around 1200 you should be able to pick up something like a colony endeavour, wethepeople 4 season, the fit bikes you listed, something like the stolen score or maybe heater.

The colony looks really good at the moment and the 4 season is always a decent bike. Haven't heard to much from stolen yet but the spec list seems to be quite nice.

monkeyonabike

Likes Dirt
I did look in those threads for all the farkers who are having a go at me. I found bikes i like and im asking for your opinions on them.

DJ1wheel

Likes Dirt
Dont worry mate, a few of the members in here think their post count or their signature size means they can shit on everyone else.

whatever you buy hopefully wont be your last bike, so buy something you are happy with, and either upgrade the parts or the whole bike as time goes by.