The last movie you've last watched last

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Did a bit of a movie day yesterday.

Started with Malcolm which is fun and whimsical. Next was Napoleon Dynamite, I think it's more cult than actual masterpiece. We finished with Midsommar, more of Ari Aster being weird and creating bizarre worlds.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I watched The Creator on the plane - a decent movie with strong Star Wars vibes without being Star Wars.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I watched the French connection while flying over. It wasn't too bad, with a little tidying up it could tell the story a little better. It tended to just skip along like watching some loosely connected set pieces.

I also finished the Netflix series "Dark"

Confusing, dragged a bit, seemed to have some plot holes (maybe I wasn't joining the dots on some bits) however I still enjoyed it and the ending worked enough for me.

But now to gorge myself on Love, Death & Robots - can't rate this highly enough

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
doing things a little backwards but after enjoying shoresy ive gone onto the series that spawned it, letterkenny. not quite as good vut still very funny.

and in tangent to you know you're getting old, checking tv for tonight and saw point break is on and its more than 30 years old.
I've just finished the last season of Letterkenny. Might have to check out Shorsey.

EDIT: I only just realised that Jared Keeso who plays Wayne is also Shorsey even in Letterkenny. That why you never see his face.

Last edited: