Recent content by tim_69

1. tim_69

VIC Sold

Item: Yeti 303 team issue 25th anniversary Large 11/100 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Fair Reason for selling: Did a good job on breaking my foot and wont be riding for a whille Price and price conditions: 3000 Neg Extra Info: Frame: Yeti 303 Team edition 25th anniversary. Bike...
  2. tim_69

every one i wake board with in winter have the Rip curl E bombs 3/2 and love them planning on getting one for myself soon
  3. tim_69

Post ya ute!

Here's a pic of mine 06 VZ s pac, lowered, exhaust, Boston Audio sound system, soon to come is a flat hard lid and new wheels either CV-8 wheels or GTS.
  4. tim_69

Sold sold sold

Now on ebay going cheap!!! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110413713480
  5. tim_69

Sold sold sold

All prices will be considered MAKE A OFFER!!!
  6. tim_69

Sold sold sold

BUMP! Price drop. Pm me if you want high Resolution Pics.
  7. tim_69

Sold sold sold

Item: 06 Morewood Izimu DH Location: Melbourne, Wattle Glen Item Condition: Great. Runs Perfectly. Some Scratch's as shown in pictures. Reason for selling: Hasn't been rode in about a year. Been to busy, very sad to see it go :-( Price and price conditions: 2700--2500--NOW 2200 ...
  8. tim_69

My Toy4, finally with some new forks.

Looks beasty. Wish my toy was still that fluro
  9. tim_69

4X Series interest VIC

yet so true
  10. tim_69

Muddy in the gong, Would you pay for shots like these guys and girls?

Well i dunno to me they all seem a bit to dark for my liking. But they seem alright i think i would buy some of myself if i liked them..
  11. tim_69

trails!

hahaha brick laying tools. Nah man all it is a good shovel, watering cans and patience.
  12. tim_69

trails!

Alright ive got some more pictures from when we first started building and our old trails! Fairly sure i shouldn't have to tell you to stay away from them if you no where they are.. and the oldies!!
  13. tim_69

trails!

haha they really arnt that great in these pictures though don't really due justice... At one stage they were running perfect and very smooth just have to find some pics. Cant wait till winter comes again alot of digging and new lines to come even better than the berm pit! ahh well there is a...
  14. tim_69

Post YOUR Trails

wow my old trails are on here woot woot damn they were they days....this is giving me ideas to rebuild them again....funnest pack ever.
  15. tim_69

trails!

yeah well that and yeah theres heaps you can do off it really like foot plants, stalls, manuals, or just hip it and yeh ally opp 180s.Will be building some kind of box on the top of the bank. Surprisingly you can actually hold the speed threw it but still needs a few tweaks to get it prime. You...