Muddy in the gong, Would you pay for shots like these guys and girls?

Sam.

Eats Squid
Another question guys. Basically I feel I have got my photography up to a level where I think I can sell my photos. So after asking a few people their opinions I thought I would bring it out to the wider farkin community. Would you pay for shots of this caliber? If I can get a lift to thredbo with a mate for interschools I will take photos aswell as racing.

So It would basically be like tristans scheme except I reckon I would charge like $5 a pic cause mine aren't as good as his. This would get you a low res one, with these borders ( and these sizes) for myspace/avatars or whatever. And also a full res one, ~4.8 MB file, edited without border and if needed I can send the photos by disc in snail mail. It will be at extra cost, I haven't worked that out yet.

If you were prepared to pay for them, would you prefer more shot one or two style?

Had a muddy ride today, got some pics aswell. Not to mention gloveless:p My first set of Dh pics, my pictures are of jarryd, in the green. He took some rippers of me aswell. Cheers.

Token Berm Shot:

Me Berm, let it slide... "raise your seat, you muppet":

Pinned:

Nice facial:

Another of jarryd coming, cheers fellas.

Edit: Here you go, other pic has arrived.

Last edited:

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Kembla or Keira? We went up today as well, mad sick fun yeah. You'll have to come hit up our track sometime these holidays, there is some sick driftehing to do...

Sam.

Eats Squid
You'll have to come hit up our track sometime these holidays, there is some sick driftehing to do...
I reckon I might be able to head up on the Australia day weekend.

As to the location, no comment (you know how it is in the gong).

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice pictures it would have been wet with all the rain also i have photo shop and dont even know hows to do anything could you give me a few pointers, cheers.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Nice pictures it would have been wet with all the rain also i have photo shop and dont even know hows to do anything could you give me a few pointers, cheers.
Sure bud, pm me with your msn.

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Dude its an air bike. If it canfly from Wollongong to Indo then bender better watch out. I have hucked off everest on it and I didn't even bang my head on the stem.

awaits "pics or it didn't happen with joy:p"
And the action pic of mount everest is coming so you can see how big it goes, tupper.

Like I said, it goes big:

The other pic of jarryd.

And back on topic...

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Cheers Tupper, no reply as to anyone paying for shots of this standard? Looks like its back to the drawing board.

Another question guys. Basically I feel I have got my photography up to a level where I think I can sell my photos. So after asking a few people their opinions I thought I would bring it out to the wider farkin community. Would you pay for shots of this caliber? If I can get a lift to thredbo with a mate for interschools I will take photos aswell as racing.

So It would basically be like tristans scheme except I reckon I would charge like $5 a pic cause mine aren't as good as his. This would get you a low res one, with these borders ( and these sizes) for myspace/avatars or whatever. And also a full res one, ~4.8 MB file, edited without border and if needed I can send the photos by disc in snail mail. It will be at extra cost, I haven't worked that out yet.

If you were prepared to pay for them, would you prefer more shot one or two style?

tim_69

Likes Dirt
Well i dunno to me they all seem a bit to dark for my liking. But they seem alright i think i would buy some of myself if i liked them..

Sam.

Eats Squid
Thanks for that, these shots are to my liking of colour and everything. I actually made quite a few a bit darker than original. Anyone else? In the end it doesn't matter if I don't like them, its what you guys, the potential buyers want:). Thanks again.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reckon your photos are alot better than some people's that try and sell them.
Take some of them out of the photography market!