4X Series interest VIC

CrookS

Likes Dirt
Lets show the clubs how interested we all are to have a few races in a series we have a new dedicated race track angelsea which needs to get some people out and racing on it. Eildon with some work and traf. Even bmx tracks if we get desperate. Lets Post up interest..

Anthony!

Likes Dirt
Get something happening, Lilydale BMX track would be interested and it has the biggest starting hill of any BMX track. Traf is gone but there has got be a couple more tracks around.

simmo_24

Likes Bikes
well, myself and some locals have started a weekly meet a the bacchus 4x. i am wanting start a club but am unsure on how to go about it. i havent done a search on here yet to look for any info.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Totally up for it nick, remember jackobs is ment to be building a course over in black hill as well, i wonder whats happening with that...

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Totally up for it nick, remember jackobs is ment to be building a course over in black hill as well, i wonder whats happening with that...
Yes he is, Wayne basicly was organising all that but we really need to push him to get the ball rolling. There certainly is alot of interest out there for some 4x so let's show the clubs how much we want it & things will start being discussed.

Andrew

CrookS

Likes Dirt
well hopefully clubs see this and start getting their arse into geaR i for one am willing to help out (aslong as i can still ride)

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
well hopefully clubs see this and start getting their arse into geaR i for one am willing to help out (aslong as i can still ride)
well at the moment nic, were all quite busy trying to keep the state series running ahead.

Wev discussed with lilydale bmx club not to long ago and they were all for it. At the moment however there isnt enough time, when the series has ended (not to far away) you can get involved and help organise some shiz if youd like, man power is always lacking.

BTW if anyone knows of any person attending eildon state champs that will be able to lend a hand please let an ftf member know going to need alot of volunteers on that one.

MTB_MANIAC

Likes Bikes
i wanna have a vic state series as well for 4x i wouldnt be able to find enough money to keep travelling to NSW or anything like that for their series

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good things come to those who wait.........

There is alot of people doing a heap of behind the scenes work to ensure a future for MTNX in Victoria.