trails!

tim_69

Likes Dirt
Well we were digging there for a few months on and off really but when we start digging we do a lot so yeah.. Berm is super fast and fun to! and that straight pack next to it is quite fast...

Ozza

Eats Squid
That last jump onto the bank... is that ment to be ally oop 180ed? I dont understand how any speed will be carried out of that, but its sick!

tim_69

Likes Dirt
yeah well that and yeah theres heaps you can do off it really like foot plants, stalls, manuals, or just hip it and yeh ally opp 180s.Will be building some kind of box on the top of the bank. Surprisingly you can actually hold the speed threw it but still needs a few tweaks to get it prime. You go threw the berm pretty fast tho and still planning on making the gap into the berm a bit longer.

kona4lyf

Likes Dirt
oh my god,man those are some fucking off tap sections,id kill to hit those booters,well done to y"all who built them,mad props.:p

WeThePeople188

Likes Dirt
:eek::eek: omg amazing trails, all done wif shovels??

much respect!! much respect!!

we got some trails going, we used a mini dingo haha it worked a charm,

but there amazing!! you ride bmx or mtb on those? or a bit of both?

zap

Likes Bikes
Have any of you been over to Canada trail riding? I would love to go there, work in the Winter, ski and then ride etc in the summer.

I have heard the riding is so rough that your bike takes a bit of a beating. One day maybe.

pavey

Likes Dirt
Have any of you been over to Canada trail riding? I would love to go there, work in the Winter, ski and then ride etc in the summer.

I have heard the riding is so rough that your bike takes a bit of a beating. One day maybe.
Wait.... What?!

:confused:

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
They poon! I am jealous of you guys, very nice jumps. Great job, i like the technical side of them also.

tim_69

Likes Dirt
haha they really arnt that great in these pictures though don't really due justice... At one stage they were running perfect and very smooth just have to find some pics. Cant wait till winter comes again alot of digging and new lines to come even better than the berm pit! ahh well there is a good 4 of us always digging and spent about 4 months digging. Only started jumping them after digging for a long long time to so they were nice and set in.

tim_69

Likes Dirt
Alright ive got some more pictures from when we first started building and our old trails! Fairly sure i shouldn't have to tell you to stay away from them if you no where they are..

and the oldies!!

slamer

Likes Dirt
how do you get then so smooth, when i try the dirt goes all clumpy and sticks to the shovel and turns out worse than before. when shaping them do you use brick laying tools.
keep up the good work.