Recent content by Mandy

1. M

Ban fatties

Have you heard all this talk about our hospitals not being equipped for the obese patients? I say if a patients arm is to fat to have the blood pressure done, too wide to fit in a hospital bed, to large to wear a gown or even walk then refuse to help them! Why should our taxes be wasted in...
  2. M

Thredbo Women's Weekend

Yup im still in!!!
  3. M

Thredbo Women's Weekend

Hey all! i am back hsc is over! Wooo! Anyway raw nrg is supposed to be updating their site so you can pay and book online. I havnt checked it yet been studying too much! I finally sold my car so i just need to get my full face and pay for this and i am done!!!
  4. M

Post the best pictures you've ever taken

These are my favourite pics of my ute taken just after a wash :) I couldnt just pick one, sorry :o :p
  5. M

New suspension

Yeah the bikes brand new i have only had it a few months. I mainly wanted mroe suspension for when i go to the womens weekend at thredbo. I could always just take my bf's craftworks! I havnt had any dramas with this bike doing drops and jumps so ill just keep it until i really really need a...
  6. M

HSC Rollcall

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What Subjects? Advanced English (Done in 2005 71) I T (Done in 2005 75) And for this year i need 85 in all subject to get the uai i need Math general Business Geography How has the study gone? Pretty...
  7. M

New suspension

Hey, I have a trek fuel 80 bike. So this is more cross country and i am starting to get into the more downhill side of riding. So i was thinking of upgrading my suspension a bit maybe to 6inch travel front and i have no idea about rear. This is all the info on my bike...
  8. M

Racing

I am just a begineer. but when i was younger i used to ride bmx all the time with teh boys thats probably why i like riding with my bf coz i am used to riding with boys!!!!
  9. M

Snakes, Mobile phones and Ambulances

There is no wetlands or marshes near me :confused: Now i am worried about what snake it was!!! All good wever made it so not even a skink can get in our backyard let alone a big fat snake!!! The guy didnt come out so he just new that it was black around a metre long and fairly fat! Oh wells!
  10. M

Racing

Id disagree with that so it must be a personal thing. I personally ride much better with my bf there, trying everything he does.Especially when hes following me down the hills!!! And when im unsure of something and he says i can do it i really know i can i dont think id be up to where i am in...
  11. M

Carbon full face helmets

Yeh off road Motor bike but i havnt ridden for years (since sum prick stole my bike) but when i did ride i always had a sore neck from the helmet.
  12. M

Carbon full face helmets

Anyone know of any shops that stock Troy lee helmets???? I think $375 for one of their carbons is okay if it means i am going to be more comfortable I love the TLD hotwheels helmet here ---> http://catalog.troyleedesigns.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=439_440_442&products_id=1264...
  13. M

Carbon full face helmets

Yeah, I really just want something light weight and comes in small sizes. My motorbike helmet is a kids one so i dunno if i might need a kids mtb one too!
  14. M

Carbon full face helmets

So a carbon helmet is capable of taking the same knocks of a regular before needing a new one??? The way he was talking if u hit the helmet its done with? I didnt wanna spend $200 to need to replace it after my first stack!!!
  15. M

Carbon full face helmets

So at the moment im looking into getting a full face helemt and i really like the six six one pro bravo carbon mainly just because i want something really light weight. Now a mate of mine told me that if you have a good stack and hit the helmet coz its carbon it is then screwed and you need a...