Recent content by Bradster

1. B

Clueless Trials Thread.

18-12 is pretty standard for a mod. Chuck up a video, it's what I did.
  2. B

Clueless Trials Thread.

WA trials is gone Rex, and I've only met like 3 other trials riders around Perth. Try and work on sidehopping and gaps, that'll help with getting up most obstacles...
  3. B

DH my new ride, made in australia, i can get you one if you like!

Yeowww! Sick bike, Tim's a mad bloke and a sick frame builder.
  4. B

Oh yeah

For the masses opposed to change.
  5. B

my homemade DH frame

Me neither! ;)
  6. B

my homemade DH frame

I hope you don't mind me putting this up, Tim. Here's a pic of the frame at full travel. The top shock mount is located on the top linkage and the bottom one is on the rear triangle. Sick bike, can't wait to see it built. I'd like to see it cycling through the suspension.
  7. B

WA Knows What Is Up!

The crew we've got organising races now has got some good vibes and I think it's just gonna keep improving.
  8. B

Mountain Cycle Slopestyle frame? any good?

My MC seems to have held up to all my abuse... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLz-LwxJ2jk Good bikes, good service and good prices.
  9. B

Trials obstacle

I love my ute, it is practical for downhill, 6 bikes and six people legally, and I can carry things like this without the engine even noticing. So to sum up this story, diesels utes rule, bikes rule and that extremely heavy tyre is now in my back yard trials course.
  10. B

Trials video I made recently

You're getting better and better.
  11. B

new sponsor

OMGILY James.
  12. B

Trail hardtail frame to suit 140mm fork?

Mountain cycle rumble, I think they're on sale at the moment too. www.mountaincycle.com
  13. B

Discs vs. Rim Brakes

For a dedicated trials bike, such as your mod, magura with good pads and a grind is probably the best option. I have a 24" street/trials that I use a disc on, it works quite well and is quiet but can slip every now and then when I want it to grip. Both options can work, but magura is out of...
  14. B

The Most Underrated Bike Companys

Mountain cycle are an underrated bike brand. They were one of the few bike brands who pioneered suspension and disc brakes on pushbikes. Their frames are up there with the best in terms of manufacturing process.
  15. B

DH Balfa bb7, **2.7:1** homemade content ;)

I saw this bike today, it's a really sweet rig. Good stuff.:cool: