new sponsor

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
hey all this is my new sponsor and he gave us this truck and trailer to get around to all the events in i wont be racing this national series but will be racing next years and the sunshine series

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice, so if you ever have a crash on the way to a race, you're covered. If your bike dies at the race however, you're fucked. Absolute fail. You fail, Mr Fail.

Last edited:

todd28

Likes Dirt
How come you need a massive trailer to kart around one bike? Does it have a spa in it or something?

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does your dad own the company by anychance?

what sorta things do you get from this deal, apart from bragging rights, new bike cheap entry? seems like a good set up.

but yes i do think the truck may be the slightest bit overkill.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does your dad own the company by anychance?

what sorta things do you get from this deal, apart from bragging rights, new bike cheap entry? seems like a good set up.

but yes i do think the truck may be the slightest bit overkill.
Thats why it is probably his dad's new work truck or what ever, and he is just having a joke? Thats what I am guessing because no one would give someone a frikin truck and monstrous trailer for a mountain bike minor sponsorship. There is just no way....... I don't believe it. Please get back to us all mate, we all would like to know the details. ;)

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HI GUISE, umm so liek i got a new sponsor, they gave me lawn to pose on, and do skids on to practise for events.

thx guys.

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
HI GUISE, umm so liek i got a new sponsor, they gave me lawn to pose on, and do skids on to practise for events.

thx guys.
bro, you either got real purdy grass, or you got The fake stuff.

Congrats on the spono. I'd like to see a video of the prime skids.

drewmtb

Likes Dirt
haha yer james, i dont even think that kid is gonna come back on this site after reading that.....

need to see you to give you that frame ol mate, send me a pm on htf when your frree

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
Thats why it is probably his dad's new work truck or what ever, and he is just having a joke? Thats what I am guessing because no one would give someone a frikin truck and monstrous trailer for a mountain bike minor sponsorship. There is just no way....... I don't believe it. Please get back to us all mate, we all would like to know the details. ;)
yea i was having a joke its my best mates truck he races motorbikes and quads in side its got bunks 2 lounges a fridge shower and toiler all the essentals but he said we can borrow it any time we like but i dont think i will now because u lot will bash me at races once u see me so sorry for making you lot so anrgy