Trials video I made recently

?-uoſ-¿

Likes Bikes
I normally would put my vids on OTN, but seeing its not there right now, I figured I'd put my latest riding video on here. Just riding at some of my local spots and on the stacks of crap that I built to ride on :)

http://www.vimeo.com/8298211

Lard

Likes Dirt
Nice vid mate, good skills, I could never do that stuff. 1 tip, de-interlace your video before converting it. You can see the interlacing lines whenever there's fast motion.

?-uoſ-¿

Likes Bikes
Cheers for the comments guys.

Nice vid mate, good skills, I could never do that stuff. 1 tip, de-interlace your video before converting it. You can see the interlacing lines whenever there's fast motion.
Interesting observation there about the interlacing. I had noticed these lines but never knew what they were or really payed any attention to them. It seems they only appear after converting through windows media player, Dumping footage straight off the camera onto the PC and it doesnt have this :confused: Is there something you can recommend to de-interlace? I googled it and it sounds like a bitch of a thing to do.

Lard

Likes Dirt
Cheers for the comments guys.

Interesting observation there about the interlacing. I had noticed these lines but never knew what they were or really payed any attention to them. It seems they only appear after converting through windows media player, Dumping footage straight off the camera onto the PC and it doesnt have this :confused: Is there something you can recommend to de-interlace? I googled it and it sounds like a bitch of a thing to do.
I've always used Premier Pro which just has an option when converting, most vid tools will have it, i'm sure media player does somewhere. Have a read of http://www.100fps.com/ it's got a good explanation about it all if you're interested in the technical side of video production. VirtualDub is a good free video tool that can do it all for you nicely. There's sure to be some good tutes for it aroud as well.