Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Meh... our vigilantes aren't much more assertive than the cops. Someone might speak impolitely to her or scratch up the car. Nobody is going over to burn down her house or cut off the foot she accelerated with. None of which I am encouraging, we are just a pretty lazy bunch of people.

cammas

Seamstress
Meh... our vigilantes aren't much more assertive than the cops. Someone might speak impolitely to her or scratch up the car. Nobody is going over to burn down her house or cut off the foot she accelerated with. None of which I am encouraging, we are just a pretty lazy bunch of people.
heard one story of a guy giving a mouthful to a woman in the Yarra ranges, then reached in grabbed her keys and threw them in the bushes, she rang up the radio complaining after she called the police, saying she doesnt know why he did it.

Sad thing is the radio host agreed with her, no doubt she was oblivious to what she had done to guy on the bike, as she was either on her phone or talking to her kids that she made sure everyone listening knew about, poor bugger had probably been pushed off the road then snapped.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
heard one story of a guy giving a mouthful to a woman in the Yarra ranges, then reached in grabbed her keys and threw them in the bushes, she rang up the radio complaining after she called the police, saying she doesnt know why he did it.

Sad thing is the radio host agreed with her, no doubt she was oblivious to what she had done to guy on the bike, as she was either on her phone or talking to her kids that she made sure everyone listening knew about, poor bugger had probably been pushed off the road then snapped.
You also always get comments like this when any cycling story is on social media. This was on the story of that hit and run on ABC facebook.
1681794693993.png

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You also always get comments like this when any cycling story is on social media. This was on the story of that hit and run on ABC facebook.
Mate, we have a local community page up here in Belair and the drivers up here want to lynch little kids for riding carelessly down the middle of the lane to get to the top of downhill tracks, we are talking adults from 25-60yrs old in a 2t vehicles vs 11yrs old on a MTB riding with little regard for anyone but himself (typical kid/teen), the impatience of people gives me the shits, then the round and round argument of rego, numberplates and ban cyclist from places/roads stops me even reading the comments anymore.

I've even dropped out of some cycling groups because as new people join, they argue about the same shit over and over.

Stredda

Mate, we have a local community page up here in Belair and the drivers up here want to lynch little kids for riding carelessly down the middle of the lane to get to the top of downhill tracks, we are talking adults from 25-60yrs old in a 2t vehicles vs 11yrs old on a MTB riding with little regard for anyone but himself (typical kid/teen), the impatience of people gives me the shits, then the round and round argument of rego, numberplates and ban cyclist from places/roads stops me even reading the comments anymore.

I've even dropped out of some cycling groups because as new people join, they argue about the same shit over and over.
It's the same here. There's a shared pathway getting built on the Northwest Coast of Tassie that will eventually go from Latrobe to Wynard and be over 80km long. There is a Coastal Pathway Facebook page that is run to give people and update on where the project is at, and the amount of anti-cyclist rants that comes up on there is mind boggling sometimes. It goes both ways too. People complain that bikes are still getting ridden on the road and why aren't they on the shared path and then there's the complaints about unsafe riding on the pathway. :rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
View attachment 398895
I'd like to see someone riding a horse in a method other than on the horse's back.

I also like that people on foot never seem to think that perhaps they don't need to take up the whole shared path...around here is a lot of shared path, usually filled with people waddling 5 arses abreast (2 modern sized Australians) at a speed that isn't much more than stationary. When I'm in a hurry I use the road.

fuck horse riders they're usually the most entitled
Been there...overrated.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'd like to see someone riding a horse in a method other than on the horse's back.

I also like that people on foot never seem to think that perhaps they don't need to take up the whole shared path...around here is a lot of shared path, usually filled with people waddling 5 arses abreast (2 modern sized Australians) at a speed that isn't much more than stationary. When I'm in a hurry I use the road.

Been there...overrated.
I don't think many of them can read or comprehend signs.

bastards.PNG

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
At least this bogan got charged with manslaughter.:mad:
I went to put a like reaction to that for the actual consequences of that muppet, but its a fundamentally shit situation all round that does not warrant a like... Its annoying it takes an actual death for violence against people who happen to be on a bike to count.

Stredda

safreek