Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dirty filthy thieves, poor ol Jason has been hit 2 nights in a row. I live in a low crime area :mad:
Probably the same people that were thieving here, they recouped a few of the bikes for sale then next they went back and took the lot.

It must be difficult owning a bike shop let alone having to turn it into a fortress.
Hope they catch these lowlifes. Would be almost tempting for the owner to camp out in the shop at night with a shotgun doing it Texas style.
A lot of them carry weapons these days, much of it is organized crime syndicates.

safreek

Probably the same people that were thieving here, they recouped a few of the bikes for sale then next they went back and took the lot
Yeah these people are fucked, at least do a place over once and then hit another shop.

Poor fella has been done 4 times since re opening after the floods.

Unfortunately his new shop is out of sight from the road so a very easy target

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
He wasn't a complete cunt like most of the catholic hierarchy but he was still a dumb arsed christian that promoted absolute bullshit to people without the education to understand science. Catholics come in two varieties, assholes or stupid.
Did you grow up Catholic or Jewish by any chance? I have a theory about who makes the best atheists.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Did you grow up Catholic or Jewish by any chance? I have a theory about who makes the best atheists.

Or Pagans. My parents are into the whole wiccan thing, and lots and lots of them are ex catholics. They still have the need to fill some deity/spiritual hole, but find the whole pagan thing a little less guilt and abuse driven...

Freediver

I can go full Karen

Actually Protestant. I Grew up poor because my parents gave all they could to the church and was forced to be a part of it until I was old enough to "accept the consequences" (read punishment) of not going as being a better option.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH - driving to work, currently the trains are down due to level crossing removal and I have been working from home until the trains are back online but had to go in today for a catch up. As everyone else is in the same boat the traffic was horrendous and people drive like arseholes, forcing their way in etc, apparently if they indicate you must give way or get out of the way.
The trains are back next week, it will be good as my current motivation for riding has been lacking and with the train I have no excuses, no ifs, no buts or maybe then 36K’s a day should get the fitness back sooner or later