Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
This'll be good :D How much huck caused that @ozzybmx?
A hip jump landing.

Now that hip jump might be a loose term for something that resembles a hip jump and may have an element of huck to it.

He knows not to bullshit me or I'll push it into the garage and let it sit there till the truth comes out.

I reckon he's probably cracked it on something else and this was the last straw.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
A hip jump landing.

Now that hip jump might be a loose term for something that resembles a hip jump and may have an element of huck in it.

He knows not to bullshit me or I'll push it into the garage and let it sit there till the truth comes out.

I reckon he's probably cracked it on something else and this was the last straw.
That's something that has propagated over time, it would have started around the weld where it's braced and rigid and the last action was the final straw.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You are 100% correct, it has started at the weld on the inside and the alu is discoloured and 'muddy' on the inside, the bright shiny new alu on the outside is where it snapped today.

View attachment 391154

View attachment 391155

View attachment 391156
Too much sendy and passed the duty cycle of the frame :p. Most likely a design flaw or heat treatment problem but make sure they aren't blowing through all the shock travel on every send and jarring the frame.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Gotta love school holidays, 1st day and we are out of action.

The demolition dickheads Canyon Spectral rear triangle.

View attachment 391148
have you had a look at the canyon Facebook page lately? Pretty much every canyon is cracking here or on the downtube, or the bottom bracket is detaching, or the headset is eating into the fork. They've become the absolute worst bike to own for snappages.