Little Things You Love

cammas

Seamstress
LTIL - Getting a haircut (the actual feeling of it as much as the result)

It’s just nice to have someone fuss over you.
Yeah I don’t do those, it’s been over a year since I’ve cut mine and even prior to that why pay someone to do something I can do myself. No one I work with believe I do it myself and no I don’t just shave it all off either I do have some style:rolleyes:. But I did trim the beard down for my job interview the other week, must’ve worked I got the job/promotion.
I do however trim the eyebrows on a regular basis as the Mrs like call me “Birdman” if I don’t trim them down, not John Howard bad but then again I’ve never let them go wild.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah I don’t do those, it’s been over a year since I’ve cut mine and even prior to that why pay someone to do something I can do myself. No one I work with believe I do it myself and no I don’t just shave it all off either I do have some style:rolleyes:. But I did trim the beard down for my job interview the other week, must’ve worked I got the job/promotion.
I do however trim the eyebrows on a regular basis as the Mrs like call me “Birdman” if I don’t trim them down, not John Howard bad but then again I’ve never let them go wild.
I cut my own for years, but like a nicely defined edge where neck meets hair, and that’s a hard bit to do yourself.

And to be honest, the local only charges $14. It’s probably cheaper for me to pay them than do it myself!