Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Driving to Mt Beauty hoping I’d find a lonely soul to share some shuttle driving with and get a couple of runs in.
Nope.
Oh well, Quinn got to see the tracks before racing, and Felix got to familiarise himself with the ENR, so not a total loss.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hmmm....can anyone else see the problem here?
How good is it knocking off at 3:30?

And if you do work longer, penalty rates! No trouble on double, I’ll stay as long as you want.

Urgent midnight breakdown at an apartment complex? Time to bust out the grinder, because “reasons”. Ahahaha sometimes I love my job.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Lady over the road is renovating an old cottage ( think late 1800’s ) , I don’t mind the banging and what not .
It’s her teenage kids calling

“ mum , muuummm , muuuummmmm , where is my whatever “
Ah you just reminded me of one of my all-time favourite pieces of standup comedy:

Last edited:

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well…you can’t make 203 mounts when some fools run 200. Do you even standard?
What even goes through someone’s mind to make a 203mm rotor as standard? It’s not even an imperial conversion. And then you need to get 1.5mm spacers. So dumb.

moorey

call me Mia
What even goes through someone’s mind to make a 203mm rotor as standard? It’s not even an imperial conversion. And then you need to get 1.5mm spacers. So dumb.
I reckon 203 was around before 200. At least as I recall.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Shimano: 160mm is a good rotor size
Magura: Agree
TRP: Agree
SRAM: Agree
Hope: Agree

Shimano: How about 180mm now, guys?
SRAM: Agree
Hope: Agree

Shimano: 203mm seems reasonable
SRAM: Fuck off, we were doing 20mm incriments. 200mm, idiots
Hope: Well said, SRAM
TRP: Fuck it, we’ll do 203mm and 200mm

TRP: 223mm. Hahahahahahaha, suckers! We make the biggest rotor.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Modern cars that are hooked up to the Internet for all their navigation systems et cetera, but don’t automatically update their clocks for daylight savings.
My car has a super old navigation system that doesn't have certain things in it like roads built since 2010. So when those get used it totally wigs out and suddenly on the screen you're in a flying space car and every time you go near an overpass it starts shrieking nonsensical babble about needing to do a u turn in the next 10kms or something.

It was fun for the first hour but now it gets switched off.