Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Might have to do some sick skids out front of the cop shop. :D

View attachment 387720

Without saying too much, a small town near me received the gift of a police station many years ago. At the time the town definitely needed a bit of a presence (as much as I'm not a police fan boi) but this was a highway patrol station so not a lot of local impact. One of my associates (a well known local burnout enthusiast decided he would welcome the new station with a very phat smokey skid...and not long after he was visited by the police and issued with a fine. They had watched the footage and were able to see his plates.

Surely eBikers again doing donuts with all of that eTorque, dammit..............
Should I post the hyena industry guy's video again?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Without saying too much, a small town near me received the gift of a police station many years ago. At the time the town definitely needed a bit of a presence (as much as I'm not a police fan boi) but this was a highway patrol station so not a lot of local impact. One of my associates (a well known local burnout enthusiast decided he would welcome the new station with a very phat smokey skid...and not long after he was visited by the police and issued with a fine. They had watched the footage and were able to see his plates.

Should I post the hyena industry guy's video again?
Someone I went to school with did something similar except he did burnouts on the concrete forecourt of the yet to be opened nice shiny new Police station. About 2 minutes in he blew up the diff. Car was stranded. When he came back with a trailer the boys were waiting.