Little Things You Hate

bear the bear

Is a real bear
@moorey will relate to this one. I was supposed to catch up and ride with a mate at beers & gears this weekend who moved away early this year.
Get a call this afternoon that their youngest has popped positive on a rats test. They have been to get tested and are now in iso waiting on PCR tests back which means missing out on the event.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
@moorey will relate to this one. I was supposed to catch up and ride with a mate at beers & gears this weekend who moved away early this year.
Get a call this afternoon that their youngest has popped positive on a rats test. They have been to get tested and are now in iso waiting on PCR tests back which means missing out on the event.
I'm about to miss a 4 day boys trip to Moreton cause my missus pinged a positive on Tuesday. The rest of us still fine so my plan is to work my way through the $260 worth of piss I bought on Monday night to take away.

safreek

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Seems to be some very selective reporting going on lately.
Just report the crime regardless of male or female perpetrators.
Media has been pretty quiet on these

Not that quiet. I saw that reported on the ABC. Very sad.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Seems to be some very selective reporting going on lately.
Just report the crime regardless of male or female perpetrators.
Media has been pretty quiet on these

Humour me…are you suggesting that men are the hard done by ones in society?

safreek

Humour me…are you suggesting that men are the hard done by ones in society?
Did I say that, where did I even remotely say that. Women and men can both be evil.
The prick that burnt his own family has been in the news all week where as these have barely been reported, tell me it's been front pages news.
But yes, hard done by the media reporting, prove me wrong and link me to the news coverage. I only came across the Melbourne one when I googled the Perth one. 2 in 8 days should of been hammered by the media
Thank you

moorey

call me Mia
Did I say that, where did I even remotely say that. Women and men can both be evil.
The prick that burnt his own family has been in the news all week where as these have barely been reported, tell me it's been front pages news.
But yes, hard done by the media reporting, prove me wrong and link me to the news coverage. I only came across the Melbourne one when I googled the Perth one. 2 in 8 days should of been hammered by the media
Thank you
Tell me you’re a misogynist without telling me you’re a misogynist.
Lol. Go join a Mens Rights Advocacy group, petal.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Thank you
If the father turns out to be an abusive lunatic in the coroner's inquest, I'm sure it will be all over the papers.

You're probably old enough to remember the media circus over Lindy Chamberlain.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I made pizza last night. I feel your pain.
I left those sausages to cool for what seemed like forever.

I have an ongoing building insurance struggle that just keeps on giving. As part of that I needed to contact my insurance advisor...so I emailed them and their reply indicated that either I had been unclear or they didn't understand what I was asking. Either way I figured as much as I prefer email for such matters a quick phone call should resolve this as written communication is not everyone's strength. I phone up and their office advises me "xxxxxx doesn't receive phone calls." What the fuck??????? Someone in a customer service role, of whom I am a paying client, doesn't receive phone calls? I was a bit displeased. Their convoluted solution was that I talk to their not so informed pa and after taking a message from me they would call me back with the reply.

Surely if you aren't into verbal communication you might sharpen up your written communication skills?

Yes, I am well aware of my error laden posts. Which my phone just changed to pats. And yes I have made some error laden pats in the past as well.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Either way I figured as much as I prefer email for such matters a quick phone call should resolve this as written communication is not everyone's strength. I phone up and their office advises me "xxxxxx doesn't receive phone calls." What the fuck??????? Someone in a customer service role, of whom I am a paying client, doesn't receive phone calls? I was a bit displeased.
A very 'Yes Minister' approach. Have to admit that streak of genius will definitely stop annoying customer complaints and requests to do things.
Might catch on.

I'll bet they have problems on how to charge for phone advice.

This reminds me bit like how you can pick scammer instantly when they introduce themselves as calling from a large corporate.
We all know well that there isn't any large company that could give enough of a flying farq to ever call you for anything. Scammers assume that someone cares enough to ever call you, .... yeah.....right..... cover is blown wide open at the first step.