Little Things You Hate

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
No. But I could. The trickiest part is the eccentricity required since it is expressed as a fraction of an inch...another thing I hate!
happy to help(?) by drawing up STL and doing some test prints in PLA or ASA, that you could then get printed in fancy shit at a local liobrary or makerspace? (or tell you if 3D print will be shit)

Flow-Rider

Burner
...and the traffic controlling of the last few weeks is done. Fuck me people can be stupid as fuck! Also a lot of cars are getting around with something stuck in their tyre/s.
I can recall when I worked in a shopping centre, there was a speed bump beside the shop to slow people down.

We used to sit there watching in anticipation to see if they shit themselves after their head would almost hit the inside of the car roof. :D

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
happy to help(?) by drawing up STL and doing some test prints in PLA or ASA, that you could then get printed in fancy shit at a local liobrary or makerspace? (or tell you if 3D print will be shit)
Thanks for the offer but out here in the sticks no such facility exists that I'm aware of. The only place I'm aware of locally that has a very good facility (research grade, no less!) is no longer accessible to me. Though I may message you about a prototype!

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Happy to send you shitty versions for nothing, as long as you can get decent dimensions. (but no liability if they assplode of course)
there are also web-based CNC mobs that will make from same type of file.. may not end up being cheaper, but an option

sorta looks like this?
1716712617907.png

these guys send by USPS Priorty/EMS, and DHL, but I can't add to cart.

these ones, need to ask shipping, probs exxy https://www.toolpartspro.com/powerm...k-parts/powermatic-jj6csdx-115-adjustment-nut

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Happy to send you shitty versions for nothing, as long as you can get decent dimensions. (but no liability if they assplode of course)
there are also web-based CNC mobs that will make from same type of file.. may not end up being cheaper, but an option

sorta looks like this?
View attachment 409710
these guys send by USPS Priorty/EMS, and DHL, but I can't add to cart.

these ones, need to ask shipping, probs exxy https://www.toolpartspro.com/powerm...k-parts/powermatic-jj6csdx-115-adjustment-nut
Could also be turned up in brass on the lathe with a rotary broach and a 4 jaw chuck.

Sometimes you’re lucky and something like an m10 cap head bolt can be turned down and made eccentric. Even a pressed on eccentric lobe with a tad of a shrink fit can work.

Broaching the hex is the hard part, not having a broaching tool, I’ve had to always improvise with finished bolts and adapt to suit.

A small lathe and mill is a god send to resolve the availability of small parts.

That USPS postage price is only going one way too. I’ve used a few shipping consolidators out of the USA. Myusa.com offers great prices, a 400gram parcel is 26 aud, 1kg is 30 aud. If the US seller of these pets offers basic ground shipping, it can work out ok. Myusa even has a no cost subscription service. Their margin is on the freight prices.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
May have bits too thin to be printable, but..

Also may not need the hex, could put (dremel) in a shallow slot instead. Easier to remanufacture, and maybe ok if not much force required to turn it.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
rhino rack carrier has done well for us. wife lost the keys, ok we just dont lock or leave the bikes on there. she just got back from a trip away and it wont loosen the grip on her bike. tried wiggling the key lock and the barrel has come out, and still wont unwind. Anyone recommend a good roof rack store around parramatta/burwood who might be able to help? on the plus side its her road bike so I can lift the whole thing on and off ok, jsut cant get the bike off

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
rhino rack carrier has done well for us. wife lost the keys, ok we just dont lock or leave the bikes on there. she just got back from a trip away and it wont loosen the grip on her bike. tried wiggling the key lock and the barrel has come out, and still wont unwind. Anyone recommend a good roof rack store around parramatta/burwood who might be able to help? on the plus side its her road bike so I can lift the whole thing on and off ok, jsut cant get the bike off
Roof rack world Burwood 02 89998878

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

cammas

Seamstress
Farkin electric scooter riders, big time, this afternoon when riding from work to the station had a few go past in the opposite direction. One dick definitely wasn’t speed limited, he was barreling towards me at a great amount of knots, it just happened to be on one of the narrower sections that are ramps for the floating sections along the river. He had no intention of slowing down nor did he, he was going so fast that it sounded like getting passed by a car at close quarters, Farkin’ Dickhead.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Farkin electric scooter riders, big time, this afternoon when riding from work to the station had a few go past in the opposite direction. One dick definitely wasn’t speed limited, he was barreling towards me at a great amount of knots, it just happened to be on one of the narrower sections that are ramps for the floating sections along the river. He had no intention of slowing down nor did he, he was going so fast that it sounded like getting passed by a car at close quarters, Farkin’ Dickhead.

Cunts.

10 char

LPG

likes thicc birds
The lights on the house that are WiFi dimmable. Great being able to dim them via the phone but I barely use it.

Problem is my 3 year old figured out how to set them in reconnect mode by flicking it on and off in the right pattern. Reconnect mode will flash the lights on and off once or twice a second and means I have to go into the app and reconnect the light to reset it only for him to run over to the next light giggling and set that one off! Epileptic nightmare in my house right now

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a cock head e biker, same behaviour. Give way you fat cunts, share the trail (particularly when you're cheating)

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who would have picked the matildas crowd as worse for.locals than nrl, afl or music festival crowds? Only ones who park less considerately were hillsong.