COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
interesting mail from kids high school that with the bringing forward of classes they decided not to recall year 12 for a week, citing the risk of any infection spreading throughout the year, one week of classes not being work the risk.

like the NBA moved faster than the government in the US, schools are being more responsible than government here

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha. Take that NSW and your rookie numbers!
View attachment 381319
Don't worry...we are going to shit all over those little piss weak numbers soon enough. Locked and loaded!

What's concerning is that we now seem to have adopted the approach that we're opening up and easing restrictions no matter what the actual numbers are telling us. Surely the "opening up" needs to be adjusted based on the new data that's coming in? It looks like Andrews, Perrottet and Barr are trying to out announce each other with plans for the future.
I laughed so hard my tummy hurts and I might have shit my pants! These fuckwits are set to let it rip no matter what and there is nothing that is going to stop them...short of a nuclear holocaust. Imagine how unpopular these "leaders" would be if they bailed on opening up? From the looks of them these are guys who weren't very popular in a school and probably spent a lot of time pulling their underpants out of their arse cracks. They didn't suck arse this hard for so long to go back to being unpopular again!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
interesting mail from kids high school that with the bringing forward of classes they decided not to recall year 12 for a week, citing the risk of any infection spreading throughout the year, one week of classes not being work the risk.

like the NBA moved faster than the government in the US, schools are being more responsible than government here
Except that hippy cunt school in Fitzroy north

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I tend to think having people in houses will create some serious carnage, but would love to be proved wrong.
Just hope the people who are not vaccinated don't get in on the fun as well.

Also, if things do go pear shaped, what is the plan then?

Damn it...you know when you have a Shakespeare quote that is perfect but can't find a brief clip of it on you tube? Well you can read it instead as it is the answer to your question:

"I am in blood. Stepped in so far that, should I wade no more, returning were as tedious as go o'er."

And perhaps one day we will hear

"Out, damned spot..."

I think you forgot the one about not buying smashed avocado toast and coffee to save a deposit for a house. But that might gave been a different tori

[/QUOT

I think you forgot the one about not buying smashed avocado toast and coffee to save a deposit for a house. But that might gave been a different torie.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Dan Andrews just got fined for not wearing his mask between his car and a meeting. Murdoch press is going to have a field day.

safreek

My second Pfizer must have lowered my immune system and I got a shitty cold, that was 6 weeks ago and still have a bit of phlegm in my throat.

The flu jab does the same thing to me so I only get it every few years.

With all this social distancing and face masks, I might squeeze another couple of years as I am well overdue one.
Yeah, my bro got the fister, said the second was totally fishing him. He is a legend and still going to work. I told him he was just putting it on if he could work.