COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Although eligible, I'm in no hurry to get stabbed. The panic-mongers can go & fuck themselves, or at least pull their fucking heads in.
Me too. I only get the flu jab every 2nd yr because it knocks me around. I can only guess the Pfizzer is going to fizz me for a day or two.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Most I know got essentially zero.

THIS IS NOT THE FLU! WE CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT LOCKDOWNS AND RESTRICTIONS WHILE REFUSING THE VACCINE.
Nah man, it's 99% survivable, don't be a sheeple.

(ignoring that even if the fatality rate was 1% that's still a scenario where our entire health system gets completely overwhelmed and deaths skyrocket anyway, too hard to understand if you get your information exclusively from Facebook)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Agree no Jab, no whinge..
Yep. Drives me crazy. Last week there was voxpop on the ABC of a lady who was lining up at a vaccination centre talking about how it was "unacceptable" that people were being turned away because the centre was too busy... But she was clearly over 60 and would have been eligible for a jab for months having done nothing about it. Piss off, lady.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Nah man, it's 99% survivable, don't be a sheeple.

(ignoring that even if the fatality rate was 1% that's still a scenario where our entire health system gets completely overwhelmed and deaths skyrocket anyway, too hard to understand if you get your information exclusively from Facebook)
I'm hedging my bets. I'm holding off on the AZ but I've already received my vaccine for Ovine Johnes disease.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yep. Drives me crazy. Last week there was voxpop on the ABC of a lady who was lining up at a vaccination centre talking about how it was "unacceptable" that people were being turned away because the centre was too busy... But she was clearly over 60 and would have been eligible for a jab for months having done nothing about it. Piss off, lady.
Or just die so I can have your house.

Yep, stolen from @frenchman but I'm out of material today.

moorey

call me Mia
Businesses will soon be to reward people that get vaccinated..
Tga approved the rewards which is very unusual..

The US is offering prizes and incentives.....and it's working. I don't care what motivates people at the moment, I just want them motivated...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
We've been told that because we technically travel internationally for work, the company got allocated a set amount of vaccines allowing us to jump the queue.

The irony is that they won't administer it out here in case of complications so mine would be currently scheduled for when I return to work after 2 weeks in Howard Springs and 4 weeks leave.

By that time they'll probably be dishing it out at Kinder!