• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
damn, just not what I want to hear

Yo Ian.... I'd hold off on the 2010 Boxxers for a little while man. I reckon they'll beef up the arch area for 2011. I've seen a few pairs snap or twist already...
really ...........hmmmmmmm roger that

sox

Likes Dirt
Hello Huckers

Hi Yups,when you come down you should bring some lights and we can go Night DH on Friday.Just keep on riding in the cool of the night.What ya think?:eek:

Mugger

Senir oMermber
I told ya man, I got my huck jibber bike till Feb then it's back onto the DH rig. It's actually pretty good timing because (you will be super excited about this Toods) I'm saving up for some 2010 B O X X E R S, one could say I've seen the light down in Canberra. The 2010 888's are wayyyy too fuggin expensive for me so time for a change.

Umm who's riding this weekend??
Mental status removed.

Hi Yups,when you come down you should bring some lights and we can go Night DH on Friday.Just keep on riding in the cool of the night.What ya think?:eek:
2006 pallet drop fail come 2009.

binner

Hath shat hymself
hella light

can I shotgun a set of those lights you showed me the other week Sox? if yes them
I'm in!!

toodles

Wheel size expert
Anyone want some Alex Supra DH rims? I've got 3 spare because I can't read. After killing so many 721 rims I lost count, I've been running a Jimmy-built Alex supra on my Turner for the entire 2009 race season and it's still going despite the case of the century at the Rocky round. Sales pitch aside - I've got 3 of them I don't need and a hole in my credit card. $65 a pop..

binner

Hath shat hymself
holes

Anyone want some Alex Supra DH rims? I've got 3 spare because I can't read. After killing so many 721 rims I lost count, I've been running a Jimmy-built Alex supra on my Turner for the entire 2009 race season and it's still going despite the case of the century at the Rocky round. Sales pitch aside - I've got 3 of them I don't need and a hole in my credit card. $65 a pop..
32 or 36 punk?