Likes Dirt
Never

So Mr Fedex arrived at work today with a boxful of Sram goodies

X0 n X9 all round
Sram DH cassette
Hollowpoint chain
2 sets of Hayes 9's brakes
FSA pig headset

and I spent big on cranks today and bought these puppies.....

I think I over did it....
One thing you can never do is over do it. Those cranks look farkin mad! Noyce choice bro.;)

Quintin

Eats Squid

X0 n X9 all round
Sram DH cassette
Hollowpoint chain
2 sets of Hayes 9's brakes
FSA pig headset

i think you overdid it. combining XO with hayes 9 ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

binner

Hath shat hymself
old n new

I like to stick with gear that works and doesnt sieze up over nite.

forks enroute

and thinknig of smashing one of these on too.............

Attachments

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"slopestyles where its at for whistler"
You'd better start squeezin tennis balls now if you plan on rockin up here next year with anything less than 8 inches.

Yeah Ian WTF on hayes 9? Instead of squeezin tennis balls maybe you can lend Mugger your brakes to strengthen his knuckles up.

Josh, I hope you've got good brakes. You're gonna need 'em for Ride Don't Slide and Mt7. What's it now? 2 days to go?

toodles

Wheel size expert
Sram DH cassette heavy
Hollowpoint chain weak
2 sets of Hayes 9's brakes oh god - absolute shit.. sell them now and get good brakes
FSA pig headset heavy, too tall, weak
Dude - seriously. Stop living in the past and using nostalgia to buy your parts... Don't spend any more money or I'll slap you with my cock.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Dude - seriously. Stop living in the past and using nostalgia to buy your parts... Don't spend any more money or I'll slap you with my cock.
Oh and I just saw you bought RaceFace cranks... And a NS stem?

The kids at the skatepark advising you on these parts must be taking the piss.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
You'd better start squeezin tennis balls now if you plan on rockin up here next year with anything less than 8 inches.

Yeah Ian WTF on hayes 9? Instead of squeezin tennis balls maybe you can lend Mugger your brakes to strengthen his knuckles up.

Josh, I hope you've got good brakes. You're gonna need 'em for Ride Don't Slide and Mt7. What's it now? 2 days to go?
Quoting the binner himself in regards to his reasoning of buying the wildcard.

2010 - booking soon.

binner

Hath shat hymself
slap it

nostalgia is good ,brings back great memories when I used to beat your ass and sit on yr tail pretty much every run we did ...

Ohhh..... you went and let the cat outta the bag with our lil arrangement that involved your tiny penis.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Just trying to help.... You want a bike that's fun to ride? No one likes hauling heavy unreliable shit around, yet you have the chance to spec it out sweet and you rely on AMB reviews and STP riders to tell you what to buy...

binner

Hath shat hymself
scope of depth

Just trying to help.... You want a bike that's fun to ride? No one likes hauling heavy unreliable shit around, yet you have the chance to spec it out sweet and you rely on AMB reviews and STP riders to tell you what to buy...
It seems you like getting black eyes ....you must be overdue for your appointment

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
you idiot

moderate load freeride application only - foolish:p

a man who has been to whistler should know better - get a life and GFC:eek:

Doggy

Inconceivable!
ohh and just to ease yr mind I got this instead......176 grams of goodness just for u

Wait.....you got a weight saving doo-hickie on top of 888's?
what the f**k for?
888's really arent in the 'concerned about tonnage' group of riders:p

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like to stick with gear that works and doesnt sieze up over nite.

forks enroute

and thinknig of smashing one of these on too.............

What brakes seize up overnight? I am no gear junkie but I have has several different brakes and Hayes nine have been the worst. I think Hayes nine I think 2003 Kona Stinky.....