• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
thai fly

it works well to hold up the massive ego.............. :p;)

good to see you are walking kid...

see ya soon ;)

binner

Hath shat hymself
ohhh my neck my neck

^^^^^ Is that thing you are wearing the new light weight neck bracing for DH action?.

oh oh I like your new sig too!!!!

Last edited:

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
'sup yups?

Just got back from the bike park in Whistler. Ran into Sam and ripped a lap. Broke my chain, but not my spirit. Got 750 wide bars, so you can't push me over. Been riding heaps in Squampton. The XC riding here is freakin unreal. Not that it even resembles XC riding. Kinda like riding In Deep and Original Sin with some climbing. Pretty fun on a 4X bike. Sharon is riding heaps to and lovin it. She's actually getting keen to hit up Whis now.

Thanks for pointing Ryan in the right direction. I got in touch with him the day before I was on a trip to Vancouver Island and that just happened to be where he was staying, so we hooked up for lunch and a yarn. Hopefully he'll be over to the mainland shortly with bike in hand ready to rip.

Damn Shanebo, that's rough. Hope you heal up quick.

How's the rest of ya's?

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
Crash Bandicoot

The 96 is good to go complete overhaul now even more light weight under 11.5kg

So now I can sit and imagine while on morphine what it would be like to ride again.:D

seal

Cannon Fodder
Merida's ready to be mounted

The Merida is assembled and I have changed the rubbishy worthless bars to carbon, nothing but High End.

Big THANKS to John at Brisbane Discount Bicycles in Bardon for his premium service and being a well rounded great guy, a true supplier of nothing but High End premium equipment. I really get off on this shit, I got to hit the Tranny bars NOW. Out.

Some pics of my high end transport to get me to and from the meth lab and the tranny bars of my local area, I hit em all.

Attachments

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got your bilt yet?
I will not respond to that question because I have finally let my emotions win and retired from DH.
Good to know

The 96 is good to go complete overhaul now even more light weight under 11.5kg

So now I can sit and imagine while on morphine what it would be like to ride again.:D

Held a <10kg Carbon Santa Cruise at FTR today. I think it would take a while to trust......

toodles

Wheel size expert
Hey Kram - good to hear from ya. Say hi to Sharon (shazza in Australian-speak) for me.

Good luck dealing with Ryan... He's got angry short man syndrome and freckles. Bad combo.

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
Full carbon Big $

Good to know

Held a <10kg Carbon Santa Cruise at FTR today. I think it would take a while to trust......
Yes I looked at it last week as well but need to see it on the scales.

As you can tell I'm getting around a bit I feel like a broken dirty crack whore.

sox

Likes Dirt
Hi Canyup

Hi Kram, Good to hear your scoping all the trails for us.Keep up the good work nice to hear you ve got Sharon into it as well.Say hi to Sambo if you see him again hate you both:rolleyes:.

Hey FB,It was good to catch up the other nite hope to come up soon.

Shanebo, what them codes not working to good or you just like them nurses so much:eek:.

Toodles,you gotta get over and ride with Kram,straight to the Top no shit!

Hey Binner wheres my video punk!:p

Siz hows sunny coast not to wet I hope:D:confused:

EMF nuf said!

cheers hope everones well and not to damaged.

Last edited:

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Kram, Good to hear your scoping all the trails for us.Keep up the good work nice to hear you ve got Sharon into it as well.Say hi to Sambo if you see him again hate you both:rolleyes:.

Hey FB,It was good to catch up the other nite hope to come up soon.

Shanebo, what them codes not working to good or you just like them nurses so much:eek:.

Toodles,you gotta get over and ride with Kram,straight to the Top no shit!

Hey Binner wheres my video punk!:p

Siz hows sunny coast not to wet I hope:D:confused:

EMF nuf said!

cheers hope everones well and not to damaged.
I ran into Sambo on Friday. We were talking about getting up to Pemberton for a ride soon. Apparently there is more cool shite up that way too. I hear you are looking like coming back next year too eh mate. That would be sweet. It'll be a little easier to make a road trip happen from this part of town.