You laugh you lose

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think @Oddjob was showing us the stupidity that drives the destination NSW team's mindset. A while ago they release a social media promo for Newcastle focussed on mountain biking...but relying solely on footage from outside Newcastle and filmed on trails that may contravene the rules around the concept of trespassing, rather than the trails they helped fund in Newcastle. Like this the photos that oddballs has posted are not reflective of the true nature of those sunset locations.

The bridge photo has barely any smog in it, but does accurately portray the intense sunset colours usually seen across the city.

The manly photo contains no massive crowds of jerks that don't know how to use a shared path or the swarms of goons that will try to learn and surf between the flags regardless of how flat or big the surf is.

And I'll be shocked if bear creek is ever that uncluttered.

scblack

Leucocholic
Ps that second photo is a shit day at Manly, look at how flat the surf is!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
That's the largely sheltered south end that rarely if ever has decent surf. If you want waves head a few beaches up to Dee Why, it has good waves.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Flying over tomorrow… might not leave if it looks that good.
I got a mate there at the minute, though he moved to St Helens today. The weather looked awesome in Derby and St Helens in the last 6 days. Hope it continues for you :cool: