You laugh you lose

Minlak

custom titis
The bar guy seems like a serial cunt to me, and a flog for putting it all on tiktok. I wouldn't be paying for that beer either. the amount of froth on some of those beers is ridiculous. If that's a "prank", that is pathetic.
I am sad that so much "Entertainment" now is at the expense of others - What is worse is that if they didn't get reactions to them they would die out - people can't seem to get enough of seeing people in distress or humiliated

Flow-Rider

Burner
The bar guy seems like a serial cunt to me, and a flog for putting it all on tiktok. I wouldn't be paying for that beer either. the amount of froth on some of those beers is ridiculous. If that's a "prank", that is pathetic.
Meh, no amount of money would make me do that job, lived in a country pub with the owner for a while, cleaning up people's spew, and broken glass. I'm sure the dog paid for his beer right?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The bartender pranks the young lass.

I used to have an old bloke come to the bar I worked at and asked for a pot with a head like that. Was actually harder to pour than a regular beer!

Not sure I actually get the prank here though. The customer doesn't seem aware that it's all a setup for a bit and is now in the uncomfortable position of having to refuse to pay for a something. At the best the bartender is going to pour another beer or fix that one, resulting in wastage plus wasting the time of everyone else waiting for a drink. Bit odd all around

Flow-Rider

Burner
I used to have an old bloke come to the bar I worked at and asked for a pot with a head like that. Was actually harder to pour than a regular beer!

Not sure I actually get the prank here though. The customer doesn't seem aware that it's all a setup for a bit and is now in the uncomfortable position of having to refuse to pay for a something. At the best the bartender is going to pour another beer or fix that one, resulting in wastage plus wasting the time of everyone else waiting for a drink. Bit odd all around
You wouldn't last 1 hr if every beer you poured would look like that in a pub, bit of smart arse maybe, I wouldn't do it to people I never knew.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
It got to me that there was no payoff for either the customer or me now watching it. Did they ever find out it was a prank? Was there a step missing after the "pour a beer badly" part?

It annoyed me and it shouldn't have, sorry I was grumpy
don't apologise, no need.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
You wouldn't last 1 hr if every beer you poured would look like that in a pub, bit of smart arse maybe, I wouldn't do it to people I never knew.
One day, that guy is going to piss off the wrong person, and he'll get his head caved in, possibly with half a pint glass shoved in as well for good measure.
by the accents of the customers, he works in a UK pub. He must be out of his tiny mind acting the dickhead like that.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Non alcoholic spirits, wine, and beer are the biggest wank. Beer tastes like shit at the best of times and once you remove it's only redwing factor...wine? Just find some luxurious grape juice, plenty of options. As for spirits, fuck me. They are as $$$ as the real deal.

Mot people I serve this stuff to say similar stuff - I want to look the part. Sigh...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Non alcoholic spirits, wine, and beer are the biggest wank. Beer tastes like shit at the best of times and once you remove it's only redwing factor...wine? Just find some luxurious grape juice, plenty of options. As for spirits, fuck me. They are as $$$ as the real deal.

Mot people I serve this stuff to say similar stuff - I want to look the part. Sigh...
Religious people in restaurants and bars, the old mussys it's against their culture to drink alcohol.

link1896

Mr Greenfield

I’ve had some non alcoholic gin and tonics that I could not tell were missing the most important ingredient via the taste.

My wife is allergic to alcohol, so we’ve explored good alcohol free gins.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS

I've had a few decent zero alcohol beers, definitely taste better than light beers so a good driving option. Also a zero alcohol gin but I've forgotten the name!

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Religious people in restaurants and bars, the old mussys it's against their culture to drink alcohol.
Which is completely fine. There is limitless options that are not alcohol free alcohol to enjoy. It is our imagination that is the limit.

As for alcohol free gin and tonic...you can achieve the same results by crafting good tonic and suddenly escape the complications of the gin process.

are you embarassed to shop at aldi?
I am embarrassed by the aldi staff. They treat me like a criminal every time I shop there because I have a bag to put my groceries in.

"I need to see what's in your bag."

No...no you don't. If only they had some manners!

"Can I see inside your bag please?"

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Which is completely fine. There is limitless options that are not alcohol free alcohol to enjoy. It is our imagination that is the limit.

As for alcohol free gin and tonic...you can achieve the same results by crafting good tonic and suddenly escape the complications of the gin process.

I am embarrassed by the aldi staff. They treat me like a criminal every time I shop there because I have a bag to put my groceries in.

Don't take it to heart, you ARE in Newcastle.

Flow-Rider

Burner

I tried to give an old schoolmate a ginger beer, but he kept on telling me he doesn't drink alcohol, it was a hard sell I tell you. :D