Xbox 360's Unite!

Zane.R

Cannon Fodder
Just got an xbox360 elite goes off, still need to get xbox live.
my question is since i have wirless set up on my comp do i just need to buy a wireless network adapter?

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quick question. Is xbox 360 backwards compatible with xbox games? I wanna play amped
Some xbox games work on the 360, some don't. And you have to have a HDD (asif you wouldn't though, who buys arcade :D). Go on the XBOX site and itel give you a list of compatible games...

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think we need to get a Rotorburn MW2 game up and happening, i am so sick of playing camping American n00bs.

my gamertag is - A Cup Of Noobz

want a stp

Banned
I havent pposted here for awhile and this thread needs a bump.. Any 1 got a xbox live 48hr or 1 month etc that they would like to give to me. Eventually and i will pay u back.. With some sort of micopoints or 48hr or 1 month whatever u give me.. Im just sick of not having live. And i still owe mum 50 bucks from my new bike..

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think we need to get a Rotorburn MW2 game up and happening, i am so sick of playing camping American n00bs.

my gamertag is - A Cup Of Noobz
sorry if this is in a earlier post but a agree. prehaps someone has the smarts to make a list on the first page where everyone can put up their gamer tags?

im xxxxSHIRTZxxxx

want a stp

Banned
sorry if this is in a earlier post but a agree. prehaps someone has the smarts to make a list on the first page where everyone can put up their gamer tags?

im xxxxSHIRTZxxxx
Ive done that not sure what page its on but its beeen done..\

48hr codes any 1 ?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone play Forza 3? I'm keen to race some people... GT: Holm33

And anyone have FFXIII? Any good?

red_d0g

Likes Dirt
So just converted to the dark side and bought a 360
add my gamertag and we can have some rounds!

- Hamster Wheelz

:D

Last edited:

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, I just thought I'd ask for some feedback on Dragon Age: Origins.
Anyone played it?
Good game?
Worth buying?