Xbox 360's Unite!

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Looks good, but I have to say I'm not a huge Halo Fan and the franchise is becoming a little bit American Pie/Saw...

"Oh hey look theres a new Halo out, when did that happen?"

Ran out of gold and won't renew it till next year, I miss MW2, finished the campaign, was pretty fucking epic...

cory123

Likes Dirt
Looks good, but I have to say I'm not a huge Halo Fan and the franchise is becoming a little bit American Pie/Saw...

Ran out of gold and won't renew it till next year, I miss MW2, finished the campaign, was pretty fucking epic...
I got a 48 if that helps?

LJohn

Likes Dirt

CoD 1, 2, 3, MW, World at War, MW2, plus many expansion packs. Pot kettle ya know.

But I agree, I did play MW2 and it is a great game. Surprisingly immersive. Great range of weapons too.

mtb_rider32

Likes Dirt
i am having a problem with my 360 and reading discs. whenever i put a game in it is refered to as a dvd. has anyone else had this problem? and does anyone know how to fix it?

i am having a problem with my 360 and reading discs. whenever i put a game in it is refered to as a dvd. has anyone else had this problem? and does anyone know how to fix it?
That happened to me, but only once. I just ejected the disk then put it back in and it works. I'm assuming you have already done this so maybe try turning it off and back on again. Again, you have probably done this so maybe go to EB Games and ask them if they have had any experience with this sort of thing happening.

That happened to me, but only once. I just ejected the disk then put it back in and it works. I'm assuming you have already done this so maybe try turning it off and back on again. Again, you have probably done this so maybe go to EB Games and ask them if they have had any experience with this sort of thing happening.
I read some where on the internet, im kinda in doubt of the truthfulness of it tho but any way. I remember reading that they said their 360 wasn't spinning the disk fast enough for it to read the disk.

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
This happened to mine way back when I first got it... turned out to be a faulty drive. Had to send away for warranty.

I read some where on the internet, im kinda in doubt of the truthfulness of it tho but any way. I remember reading that they said their 360 wasn't spinning the disk fast enough for it to read the disk.
Could be that just like the guy above. On my cousins original Xbox he had trouble with the laser from watching too many movies, it wasn't powerful enough to read games. Might be that too.

want a stp

Banned
Hey guys my member ship runs out tommorow im pretty sure was just looking to seeif any 1 had a 48hr 1 week or 1 month etc ? Would be great ill give u lots of E love

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does anyone have the new MX vs. ATV Reflex yet?

i got it 2 days ago, flippen best MOTO/ATV game i have played. (played all the other MX vs. ATV ETC)

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does anyone have the new MX vs. ATV Reflex yet?

i got it 2 days ago, flippen best MOTO/ATV game i have played. (played all the other MX vs. ATV ETC)
Got it today, so much harder to control, still prefer Unleashed, but i'll grow on me.

Also loving Forza 3, on Driver level 41 or so now, much prefer it over MW2.

squ1rrels nuts on live if anyone want's to play.

Last edited:

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh it grows on you, i have the hang of the controls now, but i guess i played the demo for like 3 weeks before it came out.

trust me its alot more enjoyable when you get really good at it.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh it grows on you, i have the hang of the controls now, but i guess i played the demo for like 3 weeks before it came out.

trust me its alot more enjoyable when you get really good at it.
Not liking the trick controls, definaly prefered them in Unleashed, but i'll get used to it. Cant manage to do 360's nicely yet. But frontie 360's anyone? :p

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
add me Steve MTB7, i'm looking to organize and all nighter on the 29th the tuesday if anyone is interested most likly on MW2

add me if your interested