work/trades...what do you do for a crust?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I sell houses to people, used to be bikes but I wanted to be able to keep paying bills. Sadly some people buy houses quicker and less stressfully than bikes..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm thinking an Orange store would have no windows & a secret entrance. Kinda like a brothel.
Most fruit shops around here are really open. Orange and other produce all pushed to the front so you know what's going on. You guys down south must have strange fruitos.

There is one fruit shop near where I work though...sells apples. Big glass windows, lost of staff, heaps of dick heads, and no fruit on display. They seem to keep it in a back room and fetch it for you to order. I'm not comfortable with someone else groping my fruit.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
How predictable... :rolleyes:

Yeah I work in a shop that sells Giants. Most of the stuff that comes through my workshop is other brands. Of mostly not-very-nice stuff.
Do kids bikes count as not nice? I can't figure out how to service my sons little 12 inch bike which I saved from council cleanup.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
How predictable... :rolleyes:

Yeah I work in a shop that sells Giants. Most of the stuff that comes through my workshop is other brands. Of mostly not-very-nice stuff.
At least you're in a bike shop, the bikes I get paid to work on aren't even what you or I consider legitimate bikes, yet the people who buy them consistently think they are, and get really pissed when I point out the obvious

Rider_of_Bikes

Likes Dirt
Bike shop here as well. Lucky for me though the trails are 2 min from the shops front door.
I prefer "Assistant Director of Good Times" to Brett Tippie of course...

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I like that. I may have to re-work it into something for myself. Custodian of shenanigans, purveyor of motivation, I'm nowhere near the simple beauty of your ooriginal. Hopefully something comes to me in a dream.
You forgot virgin converter.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Let's make this thread interesting.

What do you wish you had become? Or what do you plan to become?

Me, I plan to become a medical doctor. Long hard road at the age of 39.

I had zero plans to become a paper pushing desk jockey in the cinema business.

Cardy George

Let's make this thread interesting.

What do you wish you had become? Or what do you plan to become?

Me, I plan to become a medical doctor. Long hard road at the age of 39.

I had zero plans to become a paper pushing desk jockey in the cinema business.

Photographer. Along with the 3 million millennials who think all you need is a phone camera to be a professional o_O

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Photographer. Along with the 3 million millennials who think all you need is a phone camera to be a professional o_O
But... But the mapple ad said I was artistic because I think differently with all the other millions of mapple users?!? You're just jealous because I get heaps of re-tweets

I was a technician/supervisor for the last 10 years working on the metcard and Myki systems. I'm now an apprentice plumber and play with less shit than I used to and can usually do something about the shit.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Cardy George

But... But the mapple ad said I was artistic because I think differently with all the other millions of mapple users?!? You're just jealous because I get heaps of re-tweets

I was a technician/supervisor for the last 10 years working on the metcard and Myki systems. I'm now an apprentice plumber and play with less shit than I used to and can usually do something about the shit.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Oh Geez....... :rolleyes:

When they can do this with "just" an iPhone, I'll be interested......