work/trades...what do you do for a crust?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poodles corner milk bar...no dodgy shit sold here
Not out the front. I've made the mistake of calling cold and flu pills pingers while working in a cafe before...it gave some people high hopes for what their coffee was going to do for them!

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
The shit those kids have been threw to put them where they are now, you cant blame them for their attitude and actions
The hole reasoning behind guy like you is to help them and guide them in the way their poor excuse for parents/family couldnt
Severe trauma has profound effects on the brain. Experiencing it at a very young age, usually along with Fetal Alcohol syndrome result in irreversible brain damage and inhibits it’s development. Most of my clients will never mentally develop beyond the mentality of a 6 year old, and a damaged one at that.
I wish I didn’t always hear their stories, pretty horrific stuff. Most of them take drugs, self harm, or go on crime sprees to help make them forget.
I’m painting a dark picture, but they are great kids, and I love working with them. Once you gain their trust, they’re brutally honest, extremely loyal, and a hell of a lot of fun to work with.
Nailed it, @Dales Cannon , they could be mods, the way they sometimes talk to me :D
Nice one @yuley95 , I never suspected.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have done some volunteering as well. An adult support member at Scouts which I have talked about before. Good but a lot of leaders have ego problems. And assisting a coach with special olympians. Special because the rest of society sets standards that aren't of use to these guys. Very satisfying. Always happy, well 98% of the time, and absolutely no malice and the most generous souls I have met. Gave that up because I was too busy at work. Not an issue now so I will add an extra pair of arms and legs.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I'm an E&I engineer, specializing in process automation and controls.

Just started back at TAFE to get my Cert III so I can get back on the tools as a sparky.

Engineering can suck a fat one.... sick to the tits of trying to convince old, should be retired superiors that technology from the 1970's is no longer relevant in today's world.

I'd rather pull cables than suck old man cock for a living.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

bear the bear

Is a real bear
My current job description could be- project manager - contract administrator- Superintendent's Representative- Principal's Authorised Delegate (PAD) depending on which day of the week it is, and who I'm talking to. I think project manager covers most of my sins......

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm an HV/auto electrician/systems tech for a local coal mine. Been doing it for about 8 years now. Has its good days and bad days, tough work in tough conditions. But worth it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk