What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Check out NZ...Cornetto and unremarkable have some pretty big sales on lift passes until the end of the month. Depending on particulars of your holiday group and presences you may find a better deal and possibly even better snow in Queenstown.
I'm booking a trip now and getting excited, hopefully a good season, snow to 400metres this week.

Found a clip to get my stoke on.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nowhere near enough rock to be NZ...last time I went for snow I told myself I wouldn't waste my time again. Well those discount lift tickets were too cheap to pass up!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Smoke creates the weirdest cloud formations...
C7C15EC3-3911-4654-9B0F-0032D90314BC.jpeg

These fruit have been mystifying me for the last few weeks:
6CDE04B0-2281-44EF-93B5-403E65F1B56B.jpeg

Finally pulled over today to pick one up and identify it:
8A78D7FA-12E6-4D4D-8C0A-B8BDF52B5573.jpeg

I am still none the wiser... :confused: Any suggestions? They're roughly the size of a grapefruit, and the ones that had dried out have gone black and shriveled up to about half size?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It might be an osage orange. Does it have a bit of an orange like scent and white pulp inside?
That looks like the one. Haven't been game to open it yet, apparently it's not a very pleasant thing (I guess that's why all the fruit haven't been scavenged...).

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
#2 and partner invited #1 and partner, me and Mrs Cannon out for a mother's day luncheon. Very nice even with the hissing down rain. As we were leaving... can you get this? Hmmmm. Ok.
So what else is new?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had a ripper Mother's Day. The little Canaries gave me some homemade pressies, I got to got for a 30km morning ride, followed by a 10km arvo ride and Mr Canary made pizza for dinner.
View attachment 399596
What is that black item you have placed in the portable speaker cage on the down tube?

Laps of the dirt jumps. Awkward bump into an old flame while I was growing some phat whips. Apparently her teenage son was impressed by my moves.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Not today but yesterday. Was down at Dromana, sun was getting low in the arvo but I headed out to Eatons and remembers - mid jump - that as the sun gets low it gets right in your eyes on a couple of the jumps I hit...

Headed to the beach after for a fair old sunset.

E14594E0-17BA-40F6-B980-999694397EBF.jpeg
58C3753F-BEA3-44E0-B574-B283ECA98170.jpeg
4F120BA9-E7BE-4A9E-942E-C6409910BB5B.jpeg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Table sitting near me having a conversation about travelling. They're older people, so no inside voices. A lady in the group wants a man to join the others on a vacation in Vietnam. A few have been there before and are singing the praises of the holidays one can have there. The fellow is a bit uncomfortable and not too keen. But why? But why? They pester him and he eventually snaps out a response... I haven't wanted to go back there since the war! A brief bit of awkward silence followed by some mutterings along the lines of fair enough I didn't know and similar. Now there is a push to go to Thailand instead.