What does your day look like?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Been wanting a 2 way communication security camera for my garage for a while that picks up when people are looking around my den.

We have a wired 4k security camera system around the house but I didn't want notifications from dogs, people, bushes, posties etc... so decided on a stand alone camera that sent notifications when someone entered my room ;)

The TP Link Tapo had apparently decent wifi pick up and its own antennas. Took about 30mins to install and set up the phone app. Good job for anyone watching over bikes and tools. Cheap as chips too.

View attachment 399626
I use the same at my place, night vision is very good too.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It works really well. My garage is in complete blackness right now and there is a clear B&W vision.

The main security system has good IR night vision too. 100% worth it IMO.
I got one of these on Ali about 18 months ago in between shopping for cranksets and brake adapters.

Works really well and only needs a wifi connection. I don't really care if the CCP sees me walking around the yard.

The IR night vision is great plus I can make a VoIP to the camera and talk to the cat remotely. He hasn't figured that one out yet.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrGeGMG

Screenshot_20230516_195243_EseeCloud.jpg

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Wow! What's the price tag? Hopefully less than the 1.8m USD that Singer wants for it's DLS.

Seriously who would pay 1.8m for a restomod 964 rather than a GMA T.33.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
No idea, we're just doing the bit between the clutch and the drive shafts. They came to us because thanks to our off-road history we have some tricks up our sleeve to achieve the low ratio's they want. It's a full Albins final drive and gear set. Initially we just supplied the gears and someone else tried putting them together, but the custom parts for the low ratios require more attention to detail than a standard G50 service so after some issues it was decided that we should put them together. Lots of parts from a 3rd party that are not inventoried at all and rebuilding from 25-30 year old donor boxes in various states of disrepair has caused some major delays and makes for a bit of a headache to say the least...

We quoted for the DLS trans but missed out, thankfully. Would have been an nightmare. Hewland did a nice job of it to their credit.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Currently chilling in Taipei having a good time catching up on filial duties.

Then I see some truly weird shit plastered across the side of a building.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
I mean what's wrong with Tibetan Buddhism?