What does your day look like?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Not far from the old prison farm. Did a few 'run with the prisoners' back in the day. Are these tracks worth checking out? Done a bit of gravel riding around the Balook area and through to Yarram a few times (via Tarra Valley).
It's just one natural single track around 2mins long last 100 or so metres is just forestry track (for the moment) to the shuttle pick up point .

It's a fun little track, with a super short shuttle road so we usually smash out 15-16 runs in a day easily (fitness permitting).

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
My block gets covered in those ones, want me to post you some?

Cheers, I found Sandy Valley DH on traiforks. I think you got the name of the road wrong which made it a bit harder to find.
It's to far to be worth the effort from western Melbourne but as luck would have it, it isn't much more than an hour from the block I'm building on.
yes please!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It's just one natural single track around 2mins long last 100 or so metres is just forestry track (for the moment) to the shuttle pick up point .

It's a fun little track, with a super short shuttle road so we usually smash out 15-16 runs in a day easily (fitness permitting).

That actually looks mint. Looked like it was a bit greasy that day though!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
That actually looks mint. Looked like it was a bit greasy that day though!
That's the beauty of Sandy Valley. Rain makes tonnes of grip.

When it's dry the grey dust that hangs in the air is worse than the Youies. Grip wise in the dry it is better than the Youies but still a little slippy

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I'll be down there next weekend, if the rains brought them up I can dry a few out for you. I take no responsibility for your mental health though.
bring it on...I am down in Cuntberra next weekend, but if PoolNoodle wants in on this shonky action too, I can work something out with him for procuring said Fun Guy!
Mental Health?....what mental health, treat your body and mind like an amusement park!
P.S. if not too much trouble, a photo before and after picking would be ace!....for obvious reasons

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just made some tender steps towards doing something I have said I would not do many times...no! Not an eeeeeeb! I'm pretty sure I will be doing a snow holiday in Queenstown this season. There's some pretty good early bird ticket prices on offer and as much as I'd prefer to go back to South America, fuck me it is a huge difference in $$$$!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had lunch with a woman yesterday. We went to a Thai restaurant. She ordered curry puffs for an entre. They came with a little salad. She ate that little salad with her hand. Not in a glamorous fashion either, just grabbed it up and into her mouth...then ate the curry puffs with her knife and fork. Up to the arrival of the entre I had thought here to be a surprisingly normal person.