What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
One of my old shuttle crews birthdays, so he was back in town with a wife who was happy to dive shuttles for us for the day! We headed to Ourimbah expecting it to be pretty blown out and closed off in a few areas. I hadn't ridden there since early 2019 so was really amazed at the improvements there. It was a rad day. I rode like a Gumby for a while...I haven't ridden that much rock for a long long long time! Unless you count was gravel as rock?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
One of my old shuttle crews birthdays, so he was back in town with a wife who was happy to dive shuttles for us for the day! We headed to Ourimbah expecting it to be pretty blown out and closed off in a few areas. I hadn't ridden there since early 2019 so was really amazed at the improvements there. It was a rad day. I rode like a Gumby for a while...I haven't ridden that much rock for a long long long time! Unless you count was gravel as rock?
All I read was that you went for a gravel ride..
Good work!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The same way 1L of fork oil costs $34. :D You could almost call the paint a bargain.
That 1L of fork oil will last a lifetime and bring much plush pleasure.

I have just painted the whole of our holiday place, inside, outside and including a full roof resto, all from Dulux... and not one brush stroke made me crack a smile :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
50c discount?
Per dollar spent ;)

Nah... not as good as the Electricity deal but knocks about $40-$50 off a $190 can. I would like to say 20% but I dont actually know exactly how much the discount is worth. I've carried a few cartons around his house over the years though.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That 1L of fork oil will last a lifetime and bring much plush pleasure.

I have just painted the whole of our holiday place, inside, outside and including a full roof resto, all from Dulux... and not one brush stroke made me crack a smile :)
But it also lasts a lifetime, apparently.

I am not a fan of painting houses either but good quality paint, the biggest roller you can find and long pole makes it bearable. Saying that, I sure don't want to do more of it.

Those American renovation TV shows all go for a spare gun. Sure must crack the time barrier but God help everything else unmasked next to it.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Why the XTRs out of interest? Are they good value, or just chose for quality/reliability?
My curiosity got the better of me with these. I like quiet hubs and the xtr’s were intended to be this. I believe there true silence hubs never made it to production though. The raaw has ended up kitted out full shimano build so these were fitting. Oh and the price was right which always helps.