What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You are not pushing that anywhere. Dig, dig, dig, dig. etc. Maxtrax and dump most of the air from the tyres. Part of the problem with modern 4wds getting stuck is they run low profile tyres which don't offer much bag when dropped in pressure.
Belly pan on the ground, dig some out and drop those tyres to 10psi... even 6psi which is basically full bag flat, if its driving out, its coming out at those pressures.
D-Heads on the beach at 38psi and no compressor is facepalm stuff.
Never owned or needed a set of Maxxtrax as they are the ultimate wank factor on display but I'm sure they will do a good job if used in the right circumstances.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Belly pan on the ground, dig some out and drop those tyres to 10psi... even 6psi which is basically full bag flat, if its driving out, its coming out at those pressures.
Never owned or needed a set of Maxxtrax as they are the ultimate wank factor on display but I'm sure they will do a good job if used in the right circumstances.
Compressor is essential for beach.
Throw any drift wood you can in the holes for traction.
If you winch, bury your spare wheel.
If only the designer didn't locate it underneath the car....

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have used my maxtrax 30 or so times. Once even to get myself and camper out. Misread the sand, dropped to 24 pissies all round. Needed 18. 10 mins of digging and 4 bits of plastic and on our way. The other times were rescuing softies that should never have attempted the track.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale