What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
After seeing the @hifiandmtb pristine and elegant office then looking at the cesspool that my new office had become in record time, I knew I had to do something quickly and now.

Pushed off all of the paperwork crap that has come my way and got a face saving photo. Straightened up a few things polished up the geeky mouse mat and whipped out the camera.

My monitor is a well used 24" that I got it for $50 from a Chinese gentlemen at Auburn. That'll do me.

The fan promises hurricane force on demand. Come on summer, I'll show you who's boss.

20210710_204906.jpg

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
After seeing the @hifiandmtb pristine and elegant office then looking at the cesspool that my new office had become in record time, I knew I had to do something quickly and now.

Pushed off all of the paperwork crap that has come my way and got a face saving photo. Straightened up a few things polished up the geeky mouse mat and whipped out the camera.

My monitor is a well used 24" that I got it for $50 from a Chinese gentlemen at Auburn. That'll do me.

The fan promises hurricane force on demand. Come on summer, I'll show you who's boss.

View attachment 377385
I'd keep a wary eye on that lamp...