What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Pssst!! Inside information for you all. Yamaha have a new eBike launching tomorrow.

They had about 10 riders all on the same purple and black Horst linkage looking bikes riding around. I pulled one of them up and the bike is called the 'Moro'. I told them respectfully that this isn't good enough and it should be called the YZ.

Someone, not in team Yamaha, busted themself on the Three Sisters jump. Looked like a broken collarbone. Ambulance was en route when I left.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Pssst!! Inside information for you all. Yamaha have a new eBike launching tomorrow.
Being sold in motorbike showrooms.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Being sold in motorbike showrooms.

What the shit, spec on that is pretty good for the asking price.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Had to begin fitting my very first Campy Ekar groupset to a customers bike...(now I've managed to soure all the proprietry brake bleed kit/oil/hoses).
As with most things Campy, it was a breeze.....so far?

ozzybmx

What the shit, spec on that is pretty good for the asking price.
My missus ebike has the Yamaha SyncDrive Pro motor, its an awesome motor (Yamaha is the motor on Giant). The only downside to it... which may be fixed now with the updates I CANT get is you cant stop and rest you foot on the pedal as the bike wants to go forward.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not my bike but wife's road bike. bike came tubeless and we topped up the sealant yesterday, and it was leaking around the bead when re-inflated. i guess taking the value core out could make the bead come unseated. so we need to try rapid inflation with c02 to get it to seat again?

yes I am an dinosaur with tubes in all my bikes.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
not my bike but wife's road bike. bike came tubeless and we topped up the sealant yesterday, and it was leaking around the bead when re-inflated. i guess taking the value core out could make the bead come unseated. so we need to try rapid inflation with c02 to get it to seat again?

yes I am an dinosaur with tubes in all my bikes.

ozzybmx

Describes my experience with a Topaz as well. I just followed the recommended settings and haven't felt the need to touch it since.
I have the Topaz Gen1 on my Deviate, took a little bit of understanding what was going on with the bladder. This Gen 3, second ride... dialled :cool: