What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
TBH, I feel like a broken man. Not as fit as my riding numbers suggest.
Worth taking an easy week to let your body catch up. You can’t not be getting fitter, 17h on the bike is fantastic. But you also need to balance the load to get the benefits, the fatigue piles up!

moorey

call me Mia
Worth taking an easy week to let your body catch up. You can’t not be getting fitter, 17h on the bike is fantastic. But you also need to balance the load to get the benefits, the fatigue piles up!
Yeah I know. It’s as much about mental health as fitness. I don’t mind feeling exhausted. Helps me wind down and sleep
I’m easing off for a couple of days before tackling the 6h

moorey

call me Mia
Did I stutter? (Sorry, couldn't help it) You need to eat more to support that energy output. I'm eating a ridonkulous amount to support my training and I still feel hungry most nights.
No shortage of food intake here.
I’m sweet now. Tough day of riding to wind up a big week. Rain is always draining for me. That added to a big day. Right as rain now mate. I’m certainly not a 24h machine like you.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
No shortage of food intake here.
I’m sweet now. Tough day of riding to wind up a big week. Rain is always draining for me. That added to a big day. Right as rain now mate. I’m certainly not a 24h machine like you.
How about during? I've only just made that switch and it really is game changing

moorey

call me Mia
How about during? I've only just made that switch and it really is game changing
Yeah, that too. Did today’s with one proper meal break and another snack break. I don’t have the luxury of being able to buy provisions in town this week, but will make up some snacks and energy drinks for the attempted 6h.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It could have been more expensive...you could have been not sober!

How long until you blow our minds with images?
Frame deliver December.
I might tease some new box shots before then, but that’ll require an onlyfans subscription.

I did flirt with the idea of an EXT era fork, but fuck me 2.5k for some front boingers? Decided on a tried and true fan favourite.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Frame deliver December.
I might tease some new box shots before then, but that’ll require an onlyfans subscription.

I did flirt with the idea of an EXT era fork, but fuck me 2.5k for some front boingers? Decided on a tried and true fan favourite.
You gotta pay the bills somehow! I take it you have some new rst dirt forks? Excellent choice.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Frame deliver December.

Is it a 160mm enduro bike? Is it a Transition?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Technically yesterday but went for a dribble around the Capital City trail on the DJ. Good fun.

Why does it look stupid? Cus I got tired and ran the Talas forks at 160mm to get a bit more cockpit height. Remember the "hey can I put 888s on my STP" threads? Similar concept.

Chain has stretched a bit too. Need to faff with that.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
So had a pretty quiet few weeks on the bike recently, a combination of being unmotivated through lockdowns and shit weather. But ramped things back up this week to where they probably should be and feeling great, someone here said the more you ride, the more you want to ride... So true.

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
So had a pretty quiet few weeks on the bike recently, a combination of being unmotivated through lockdowns and shit weather. But ramped things back up this week to where they probably should be and feeling great, somewhere here said the more you ride, the more you want to ride... So true.View attachment 380432
You should have ridden 2 more kilometres. Off you go.